Chapter 20

Emily's POV
"Gabi! Come on, we're going to be late!"

"I'm coming , I'm coming."

We both quickly got in the car and head to her soccer tryouts. The whole team will be there supporting Henry and Gabi. JJ sent out a message to the team a while ago. Jack is going to be there since he's already on the team but the kids don't know that.

We arrived to the park where the tryouts were going to be.

"Gabi, over here!" Henry yelled. Gabi ran and they started doing stretches. I went ahead and sat down where the team was sitting.

"Hey Em, how excited is Gabi?" Penelope ask. I date down between her and JJ on the chairs.

"Super excited, she ran around the whole house this morning making sure she had everything."

2 hours later
The tryouts were insane. They had everyone do these types of excercise and tricks. It was soon going to be over, that what JJ telling me. I'm sure the boys were excited. Hotch, Rossi and Morgan were running up and down, screaming to my kid and JJ's what to do. I saw Jack and another of his teammate with a clipboard.

After some time, the coaches were eliminating some kids. I couldn't believe all this happen within one day.

Soon the kids who got in stay and of course Henry and Gabi made the team. They were super excited and I was beyond happy for them. They got their stuff and ran to the men. Hotch, Rossi and Morgan were there waiting for their hugs.

Morgan put Gabi on his shoulders and Rossi did with Henry. I took pictures and put my phone down. We all congratulated our kids and soon head back to our cars.

Gabi passed out within the first 5 minutes of our ride home. Rossi invited us later to his house for dinner.

We get home and I get Gabi's bag and woke her up.

"Honey, we're home. Come on, I'd love to carry you but you're all sweaty and stinky." She pouted but got out of the car anyway. She took off her shoes and head up to her room, hoping she would shower. I needed a shower, more of a bath. Sitting out in the sun, made me tired.

Gabi's POV
Tryouts was amazing. I can't believe it happened with 1 day. It felt good but man, I am sore and tired. I took a shower and then just sat in my tub, hoping that the soreness would go away.

I'm so excited that Henry and I made the team. Everything is going great.

I get out and put on some sweatpants and a tshirt. I need a nap. A long one. I undo my blankets and just plop into bed.

Dream
"Where are you? Emily?" I was in the house

"Emily won't be here to save you." I heard someone. I soon felt arms holding me and taking me to the van.

"EMILY! JJ!" I was screaming for help

"Shut up bitch!" They put a rag over my head.

Soon what felt for so long, the car was slowing down and we stopped. I was grabbed again and was trying to get out. I heard some steps, whimpering and soon I was thrown to the floor.

"No! No! Gabi! No you can't do this!" It sounded like Emily

The rag was soon pull out of my head. I squinted my eyes trying to adjust the light. I was tied. My legs together and my arms behind my back.

"Well well well. This must be Gabriella." Some guy was talking. I was scare. I couldn't see who it was

"Mama, help." I whimper crying out for Emily.