Chapter 3: Friendship is Sweeter Than Desert

You and the girls leave the carnival after having lots of fun there.

Zee: "Ladies and gentleman, after a night like tonight, there's only one thing that can cement this friendship. Frosting!"

Then you and the girls see a place called Sweet Justice.

Kara, Zee, Karen, Jessica: "Sweet Justice!"

Then Kara grab you, Babs, and Diana and bring you in the building.

Kara: "You do not wanna miss this."

Babs see a display case full of sweets and desserts.

Babs: "How did I not know about this?"

Babs sees a guy with blonde hair and the store's uniform.

???(Barry Allen): "Hey, guys. So, what's the haps, what's poppin', what's the latest? Can I get you something sweet? Sure hope so, 'cause that's what we have. It's sort of our specialty."

Jessica, Kara, Karen, Zee: "Hi, Barry."

Barry: "So, what'll it be? The usual? The usual? The usual? The usual? The usua-"

Zee: "Babs will have the candy cake triple ripple tower with the rainbow sprinkles and Diana will have the death by chocolate."

Diana then held out a Mace.

Zee: "Figure of speech, Diana."

You then see a sign that says: 40 Million Scoop Challenge Sundae.

(Y/N): "I'll take 600 bowls of the 40 Million Scoop Challenge Sundae."

Barry's eyes widen.

Barry: "Noboby, not even me can eat that much ice cream in one bowl, let alone 600."

(Y/N): "I'll accept that challenge."

Barry gives you and the girls the orders.

Barry: "Here you go. Oh, hey, nice to meet you, Diana."

Diana: "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I shall await your text message in three days' time."

You and the girls sat down at a table as you and the girls eat as for Diana hesitate on eating the ice cream.