Chapter 12: 1.21 Gigapranks

Lois is on her way the to the Daily Planetoid office and open the door to her office and found a girl in a punk outfit, with black and blue hair, and metal piercings.

Lois: "Leslie Willis. I see you let yourself in. Again. What brings you by?"

Leslie: "Just saving your newspaper, Lois. I've got an idea that'll make it at least somewhat readable."

Lois: "Make it fast. I got deadlines."

Leslie: "Picture this. A gossip column written by yours truly."

Lois: "Not a chance."

Leslie: "What? Why not? Worried I'll upstage the puff pieces you write?"

Leslie then show the front page of Wonder Woman saving cats.

Leslie: "Saving cats. Seriously?"

Lois: "Look, Willis. You got spunk, gumption, bravado, all qualities of a great reporter, but gossip columns are too mean, and not to put too fine a point at it, so are you. Anything else?"

Leslie groan in anger as she walk out of the room. She turn to Lois and got out her phone and send a spark to Lois' laptop and capture an embarrassing picture of Lois. Later, Leslie is on her computer and she was laughing at the picture.

Leslie: "Too mean, eh, Lois Lame? Well, the public loves mean, and I'm gonna give 'em all they can handle."

When she submit the picture, her follower count went to the 10 thousands. Later, in a dark room, Jimmy is putting up fresh pictures of Superman, until a spark of electricity suddenly turn on the lights and the picture faded away as Leslie capture the moment of embarrassment. Later, Barbi was walking down the halls and was about to take the exit, but then the doors close on her and then open and then close again as Leslie capture the moment. Later, Leslie sees that her follower count are going up than ever before. Later, Barry was running to class as a spark of electricity hit him on the rear as he jump in the air ram himself into the doorway. Later in science class Garth was about to dissect a starfish and he feels sorry for the sea creature.

Garth: "You deserve better, buddy."

Then a jolt of electricity shock the starfish and knock Garth over as Leslie capture the moment. Later, Kara, Jessica, Babs, Zee, and Karen see the picture and laugh as you and Diana feel sorry about Garth.

Diana: "Poor Garth. Why on the name of Hera do you laugh?"

Babs: "Because it's funny."

Diana: ""Funny"? Is this what the world of man finds humorous? This suffering of others?"

Then Steven and Connie appeared as you turn to them.

(Y/N): "You saw it too right?"

Steven: "Yeah, and it's so wrong."

Zee: "Oh, it's just an embarrassing moment, guys. We all have 'em."

Diana: "And we are all hurt when we are mocked and ridiculed."