Chapter 26: Battle of the Meat

You, Steven, Goku, Toriko, and Luffy are ready to fight while Mr. Satan is cowering in fear.

Goku's friends: "Take it to them Goku!"

Toriko's friends: "You can do to Toriko!"

Straw Pirates: "Go Luffy!"

All the gems in the galaxy and Steven's friends and family: "Win it for your mother Steven!"

Superhero Girl, Da Invincibros, and the SupeVillian Girls: "You can beat them Krypton!"

Crowd: "Mr. Satan, Mr. Satan, Mr. Satan, Mr. Satan, Mr. Satan, Mr. Satan, Mr. Satan, Mr. Satan!"

Announcer: "The rules of the world tournament will apply in this 5 way battle: Anyone falls out of the ring, gives up, or down for 10 counts will lose, and we made rules for the gems, they will be assisting Steven, by providing him with backup and they will have weapons on hand, who will win in the end, ready, begin!"

Everyone took a fighting stance as the gems summon their weapons. Goku charge at Luffy first and punch him in the face. His neck then stretch out long ways as Mr. Satan dodge it then it come back to attack Goku.

Luffy: "Gum Gum POW!"

Goku block it in time as you use your Arctic breath on Goku and put him in a block of ice. He then break out of the ice as the gems attack him with their weapons. Then he gout of the crossfire as Toriko charges at him.

Toriko: "13 fold, Spike punch!"

Goku block the attack then got hit 13 times from out of nowhere.

Goku: "You guys are strong, you're using attacks that I never seen before."

Toriko: "You think so huh."

Amethyst: "You have anything yet dude."

Luffy: "Second Gear!"

Luffy then shift gears in his body as Pearl notices it.

Pearl: "I've never seen a human do that before."

Luffy: "Let's go Toriko, Gum Gum, Jet bazooka!"

Luffy attack Toriko as he makes a defensive technique.

Toriko: "Fork Shield!"

Toriko then retaliate with another attack.

Toriko: "Leg knife!"

Luffy and Mr. Satan dodge it as you turn to the gems.

(Y/N): "Hey, Steven!"

You then charge at Steven as he use his shield to block your punch, he then got launch at Amethyst and formed Smokey Quartz.

Smokey: "Smokey Quartz in the house!"

Announcer: "This is incredible the fighters are fighting a battle from a distance."

Goku then charge at Toriko and punch him, then Luffy tries to attack Goku as Goku attack him first he then run to you and he punch you. He then run for Smokey Quartz as she infusion and throw Steven at Pearl.

Amethyst: "Pearl catch!"

Pearl: "On it!"

Pearl and Steven fuse to form into a woman with pink skin, Pearl's blazer, pink slippers, and an extra set of eyes.