Chapter 23: The Race Begins

Everyone is at the starting line and there is a large crowd of people who are participating the race.

(Y/N): "Man, there are a lot of people here, from pirates to people called Gourmet Hunters."

Kara: "So, when will this race start?"

Announcer: "We're about to raise the curtain on marvelous event today, organized and sponsored by the IGO, the ultimate feast!"

Then you suddenly sense a presence of multiple Sayians as Diana gets curious about what you're sensing.

Diana: "What is it (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "I don't know, I'm sensing the presence of 4 Sayians."

Announcer: "The winner of this race will have the single pleasure of eating the legendary Carat Sizzled Meat, we've gathered pirates and hunters of all kinds from across the globe to take part and we're about to be underway, so if you all please take your places on the stating line."

(Y/N): "Okay, remember guys no flying, stick together, and have fun."

Then they sound the gong.

Announcer: "Ready, go!"

Everyone went ahead and start racing until a sinkhole appeared right at the starting line as a creature that looks like humongous segmented doodlebug that is easily larger than the gates at the starting point of the island race and towers over everything on the island with the exception of the large mountain in its center. It has a gray outer shell with brown spots and an intimidating face with three large red eyes, sharp teeth, black pincers and brown shaggy hair. It has six small limbs on its upper body.

Announcer: "Unbelievable a huge sinkhole appeared aright at the starting line, oh my, it's a, it's a, for a capture level of 40, it's a giant sand worm, this is terrible, it looks like the race is over before it's even begun

Announcer: "Unbelievable a huge sinkhole appeared aright at the starting line, oh my, it's a, it's a, for a capture level of 40, it's a giant sand worm, this is terrible, it looks like the race is over before it's even begun."

Then the announcer spot your group and the Crystal Gems, along with other groups.

Announcer: "Oh but wait, it looks like some of our contestants have escaped, it's two of the four Heavenly Kings, Toriko and Sunny, his sister Rin, and Toriko's partner Komatsu."

"