Chapter 9: Weekend Vacation

after some weeks worth of saving the day, you and the girls decided to have some R&R for the weekend.

Barbi: "Oof, who knew being a superhero can be so stressful."

the other girls: "Tell me about it."

(Y/N): "You know, we deserve some R&R, and I know a good place."

Babs: "Like what?"

(Y/N): "Beach City, we can take a beach vacation for the weekend and we can take Lena there as well, she deserves a break."

Barbi: "We should take my limo there."

Everyone packed their things to go on a weekend vacation at Beach City. Later, everyone put there things in the limo as everyone at the car, then the girls see you and Lena as Lena was wearing a Turtle School Gi and a scabbard of a weapon called the Power Pole, which was an old weapon that you used to have during your training.

(Y/N): "Hey guys."

Zee: "That gi suits Lena doesn't it."

Lena: "Yeah, and I've been training a lot, he taught me Turtle School and Crane School styles of fighting."

(Y/N): "She really excels on those skills, I'm running out of things to teach her."

Kara: "Hey guys, are you getting the limo or what

Zee: "And theres a hot tub in here!"

(Y/N): "Alright Lena, lets go."

Later, you and the girls drive all the way to Beach City for the weekend vacation. Zee, Barbi, and Diana are relaxing in the hot tub when the trip ended. You then see the city itself and you turn to the others.

 You then see the city itself and you turn to the others

(Y/N): "Looks like we made it guys."

Everyone look out the windows and see the town itself.

Karen: "Its beautiful."

Kara: "Whoah."

Zee: "It's so amazing."

Diana: "It reminds me of home, except it's a lot more modern."

Jessica: "Wow!"

Babs: "I hope theres a comic store there."

Lena: "What a nice place."

Barbi: "What a beautiful place for a vacation spot, nice choice (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "No problem."

Later, the limo parked at a parking space and you got everyone's stuff at a condo that Barbi booked. You carry everyone's stuff to the condo as everyone settle in the condo.

Jessica: "This is nice Barbi."

Barbi: "It's the least I can do for my friends after my past mistakes."