Chapter 31: Soulsteal

An old lady is walking around at night until she heard something behind her. Then a ma appeared and look down at her.

Random Thug: "If you think of anything besides handing me your purse, trust me it ain't worth it."

Later, he took the woman's purse and and take the money out of it.

Random Thug: "Too easy."

Then he heard something and urn to the source of the sound. He then spot a dark figure in the alley.

Random Thug: "Who are you, one of them superhero girls, alright I give up, take me in, doesn't matter I will be back on the street in a week."

The figure didn't say anything.

Random Thug: "I said I give up."

The figure then slash the thug and take his soul and then leave.

Later, at the Metropolis Recreation Center, Luffy is in Metropolis and he's teaching you how to use Armament Haki.

Luffy: "Okay you have to focus your energy into a single part of your body to enhance your attacks."

(Y/N): "Like this."

You then harden your right arm.

(Y/N): "Hey I did it."

Luffy: "Alright not bad, just keep it up and you'll work your way to Observation Haki."

(Y/N): "Thanks man."

You then head to the fencing class and you see Diana fencing against another fencer.

Diana: "Engard!"

The fight was over in two seconds.

Diana: "Haha, excellent work Nathaniel."

(Y/N): "Ya nice work man."

Nathaniel: "You kidding, I lasted 2 seconds."

Diana: "Yes, that lasted 2 twice as long as last time, does anyone request a rematch?"

The other fencers left the room in a panic.

(Y/N): "Huh, I guess they don't need another loss in their record."

Nathaniel: "Sorry Diana, we're all done losing for the day, I assume you'll stay to train even though you beat the entire fencing club."

Diana: "You assumed correctly."

Nathaniel: "Turnout the lights when your done."

Nathaniel then leave the room as Diana turn to you.

Diana: "How's training with Luffy?"

(Y/N): "I learned how to use Armament Haki on one arm, now I'm training myself to use it to best of my ability, and I'll work my way up to Observation Haki."

Diana: "Can you demonstrate?"

You then harden your right arm.

(Y/N): "Like this."

Diana: "Impressive."

Then you and Diana spot another fencer in the room.

(Y/N): "Uh who's that?"

Diana: "Ah greetings are you new to the club?"

You then sit on a bench as Luffy sit on the same bench. Diana then approach the fencer.

Diana: "I joined recently I find this simulated combat most invigorating."

Then the fencer point their sword up in a preparation stance.