Chapter 27: Fish Out of Water

Later everyone is gathered at a place for an epic meal of a life time and have a great view of the sights.

Trunks: "Hey Goten, take a look at this."

Goten: "Wow, the view is great, I've never eaten at a place this great."

Chopper: "Me too, I'm really excited."

Jessica: "Now this is a great place to watch the sights."

Garnet: "It's beautiful."

Tina: "I'm gonna try to meat for the latest scoop."

(Y/N): "Is it ready yet, my stomach ache has a stomach ache."

Then Sanji, Steven, Setsuno, and Komatsu are bringing in the rest of the meat.

Setsuno: "Well, its already."

Steven: "Sorry for the wait everyone."

Then you and the others watch in awe from the sight of the meat.

Luffy: "MEAT!"

Goku: "BEEEEEEEEEEF!"

(Y/N): "This is gonna be awesome!"

Steven: "I know!"

Toriko: "This is a good steak made from the legendary meat, I can't stop drooling!"

Setsuno: "The meat is very special, so be sure to enjoy it everyone."

Komatsu: "Don't hesitate to ask for anything you guys."

Jessica: "Can I have a salad, I'm a vegan?"

Steven: "Don't worry, Krypton requested a salad for you Jessica."

Steven then place a large bowl of salad in front of Jessica as Poison Ivy's eye twitch from it.

Poison: "You're lucky that we have a truce or I would feed you to the Venus flytraps."

Luffy: "The meat looks good!"

Toriko: "Hold on a minute, before we eat, we have to put our hands together."

(Y/N): "Like this?"

Everyone put their hands together like they're praying for a god.

Toriko: "We thanks you for the vast bounty this world provides, now lets eat."

Everyone: "Let's eat!"

Toriko took the first bite of the steak and he was mesmerized by the taste of meat.

Toriko: "It's too good, it's like a fountain of meat juice that never ends causing a river of flavor."

Luffy then eat his fair share of the meat as everyone starts eating theirshares of the meat.

Luffy: "This is great!"

Goku: "Can I get some more please."

Greg: "This is incredible, you can't meat like this at the market or any market!"