Chapter 8: Brat to Cat

We see a girl with blonde hair in a school uniform. She make a running start and jump into the air and did a quadruple flip and stuck the landing. The girls cheered for the girl.

(A/N): "Barbi is in a school gym uniform during this time

(A/N): "Barbi is in a school gym uniform during this time.)

Kylie: "If you keep vaulting like that, we might actually win gold this year."

???(Barbi Minerva): "Well, it wasn't me who fell on the uneven bars."

Coach: "Nice work, Barbi. Maybe your cleanest vault yet."

Barbi: "Good. Then, if it's settled, and I'm captain again, let's get one thing clear..."

Coach: "Hang on. I think there's one more girl. Diana Prince."

Barbi: "Ugh, the new girl."

They turn to Diana as she was on her knee with her eyes closed.

Diana: "Lift me, Boreas. Let your wintery breath keep me aloft."

Coach: "Prince!"

Diana see them as they wait for her to take her turn. She then run and did a cartwheel and jump on the board and did a somersault with elegance and stick the landing as the girls cheered.

Coach: "Maybe we should have co-captains this year."

Barbi: "What? Absolutely not!"

Coach: "Okay. Congratulations, Prince! You're the new team captain."

The girls start cheering and applauding for Diana.

Britney: "Oh, yay!"

Barbi then gets jealous at Diana. Later, she is now in AP Calculus and about to get her score on her test, and it was a hundred.

Math Teacher: Nice job, Barbi. Not too often you see a hundred percent in AP Calculus, is what I'd be saying if it weren't for Diana over here. A hundred and two percent. As for (Y/N), he got a 150%. Incredible! That's a new school record."

The Math teacher then hand you and Diana your grades as the rest of the classroom applaud for you and Diana. Barbi got angry from Diana, but she got smitten with you.

Barbi's thoughts: "That jock right there gotten the best of me in AP Calculus, oh crud he must be mine!"

Later, after school, Barbi was driving her car as the girls were there with you and Diana.

Barbi: "Hello, everyone! Pool party at my house!"

Maggie: "Sorry, Barbi, we're gonna stay and help Diana and (Y/N) decorate for the dance."

Diana: "Join us. There will be camaraderie and merriment."

(Y/N): "It's gonna be the best!"

Amanda: "Diana's the best at merriment."