Chapter 20: SuperCon

You're on the bus heading to Gotham City with Babs and you both have tickets to go to a convention. When the bus make stop, you and Babs came out of it and you take in the air of Gotham.

(Y/N): "Ugh, now I know why Poison Ivy moved out, no offense, but this place has bad air quality."

Babs: "Sorry, but this is where I grew up."

(Y/N): "Fair enough."

Then you hear a familiar voice from the crowd of people as someone in red and blue appeared

Harleen: "Out of my way! You, shove over!"

Harleen then spot you and Babs.

Harleen: "Babsie-wabsie!"

Babs: "Leenie-beanie!"

Then they walk to each other and do a friendship handshake.

Babs and Harleen: "Gotham Elementary, grade number two. Gotham Girls, Gotham Girls, sounding off for you."

Babs: "Barbara Gordon!"

Harleen: "Harleen Quinzel!"

Babs and Harleen: "Besties through and through!"

Harleen then hug Babs.

Harleen: "Aw, I've missed you so much since you moved away, Babbly Boo!"

Then Harleen then spot you.

Harleen: "And I see you brought your crush with you."

Babs blushed from hearing what Harleen said.

(Y/N): "Huh?"

Babs: "Uh, we're just friends thats all."

Harleen then take a look at you.

Harleen: "Man, you're even better than I imagined."

(Y/N): "Oh thanks, it's nice to meet you in person Harleen, Babs told me a lot about you, even when you two live apart, you still find ways to connect to each other."

Harleen: "Yep."

Harleen then turn to Babs.

Harleen: "Are you ready for the best villain convention in the world?"

Babs: "You mean the Annual Convention of Gotham City Enthusiasts, the best hero convention in the world? Well, duh!"

Harleen: "But it's all the way across town!"

Babs: "That means we're going to have to walk through..."

Babs and Harleen: "Gotham City!"

(Y/N): "Oh man

You all finally got to the convention and you take a look around the con.

Babs and Harleen: "Ooh! Ah! Ooh!"

(Y/N): "Man, this is amazing."

Then Harleen scream in excitement and run towards a steamroller.

Harleen: "This is it, Babs! The actual steamroller used by the Joker in his infamous Crushin' Christmas caper! This is my Annual Convention Of Gotham City Enthusiasts thing this year! The one thing I wanted to see more than anything else!"

Steven: "WHAAAAAAATTTT, Joker wanted to crush Christmas, that's horrible!"

You, Babs, and Harleen turn to Steven and Conni. Steven is dressed like Batman while Connie is dressed like Joker.