Chapter 14: Brains are the Cats Meow

At a jewelry store, there is a woman in cat outfit cutting a circle on the glass and break in the store, the cat then cut off the the security cameras and spray some perfume to bypass the laser grid and steal some jewels and then the crown

Catwoman: "A purr-fect fit."

Then the cops show up as Catwoman leaves the jewelry store and did a quick change in her civilian outfit and then leave the scene with a giggle. Later, you and the others are facing off a creature called Shaggy Man as it was gnawing on a mast. Then you all went into a huddle.

 Then you all went into a huddle

(Y/N): "What's the plan?"

Diana: "This creature relies on animal instinct, which means we must use our advantage by flanking to the--"

Kara: "Time's up, let's do this."

Kara then fly up to the creature and punch it.

Kara: "Supergirl! Yah!"

The creature was launched into the sky as Kara lands in front of you and the others and then turn to you and the others as she was a bit confused while you nod your head.

Kara: "What?"

Later, there was a giant robot attacking the city and you and the others are gathered up.

(Y/N): "What's the plan?"

Diana: "We must be wary of his weapon. It appears to be capable of great surges of electrical--"

Kara then crack her knuckles.

Kara: "Y'all are way overthinking this."

Kara then fly to the robot

Kara: "Supergirl!"

Kara then punch the robot hard enough to launch it and the turn to you and the others. She then got a confused look on her face.

Kara: "What?"

Later, there was a monster and Kara is fighting it while you and the others are bored.

Kara: "Supergirl!"

Kara then punch the monster hard enough that small broke and was falling onto Babs, until you caught it.