Chapter one

The stories speak of Hades a man who stole persophene,a man void of emotions,a ruthless thief who kidnapped a helpless goddess but it doesn't mention of the man brought to his knees by the woman he adored...the woman who saw the light in his darkness...the woman who sought his hand and followed him to the underworld...

the woman who sought his hand and followed him to the underworld

She couldn't see him.

It wasn't allowed...not yet.

He had to be patient.
he was supposed to wait. Their meeting was already planned but this would be his first time meeting her as her destined demise.

Their fates written. How could she be so clueless so blissfully unaware of the storm about to come  her way.

He hated the responsibility of what he would do to her. But when the Black's martriach made an order even his asshole father, Thorne Black stood in line to obey.

She looked so fragile and glassy... Her every move looked skeptical and skittish like a deer trapped in the glare of headlights

He scoffed under his breath...was he any different? He was trapped too but by shadows and night.

A Black and a Frost.

He Scoffed again. It was a good name for two people interwoven in a show masqueraded to ruin their lives. To make them dance to a tune neither had ochestrated.

For the billionth time he cursed his fate,his family,That fucking scroll that spoke of debts,curses but he cursed her the most.

She shouldn't have been born.

He wouldn't be here.There were so many shouldn'ts in the equation he wondered if he hadnt been questioning everything he ever knew already.

the what ifs he'd told himself was just wishful thinking. There was no way he was escaping his reality

and neither will she...

However for this night...in this event he would allow himself to see her as human as a woman just out of her teens ready to conquer the world with her impeccable abilities.
Not his toy or possession.

He allowed himself a glimmer of redemption in this curse that has forged them together till her end. He would allow her this remaining hour full of nothing but dreams before he became her predestined nightmare.

He had no promises to make it easier this night...he was after all Hades...death. Her destined death.

He watched her... stalked her... she looked around so fidgety and flighty . As if she'd sensed his presence. As if she knew he was here...she had no idea who he was.

It was a foolish thing to look around and even more so when all around wore masquerade mask. She seeked something she didn't even know nor understand. He however knew her.Even beneath the Lacy white mask with angel wings.