Chapter Seven

Hades stared at the ceiling... an intricate design of feral numbers of wild canivores that never failed to remind him of who he was. A Black. Just like those predators...he hunted prey. Prey in form of a girl with long dark brown hair...dark caramel eyes and plush mouth. Being a Black meant  he stood out like a dark stain among the stark whiteness of the society. A dark stain of wealth and power in extremities. He glared at the black and gold wallpaper around his room... The room was a present for his twenty seventh birthday. This room was entirely a Black. It's historic essence unchanged. He prefered white color for his walls... something tranquil but he wasn't allowed to change the decor. This room was specifically designed for a first born son of the Black who would extract the debt Curse from the Frost women. He lay in the dark angry and so damn frustrated. He had come so close to fucking Ruby...his training and knowledge he couldn't fuck her till the third debt Curse kept him in line. Her sudden fire...it melted something inside him. He thought of a different outcome if he had his way. He had wanted to grab that fucking long hair while feeding her inch after inch of his cock. Closing his eyes and fantasy Ruby appeared in his mind. She would do just he liked. Stroking his morning wood he imagined thrusting into her mouth. She was a novice. She wouldn't know the mechanics of sucking him off but she would learn. She would gag on his dick...she would be silent only pleasuring him. Moaning on his dick. He would thrust deeper into her mouth and watch her swallow his cum like a good girl. The tingling started at his balls as spurt of cum decorated his stomach. Disgusted,the sticky mess now his lower abdomen was her fault. He never had the need to masturbate he could have easily summoned a club whore to work him up. He had a mind to find Ruby and make her clean it up. Anyway it was time for Ruby to get her grand welcome...she was going to hate it. He checked his ice if he felt sorry or any sympathy. Finding none he wondered how Ruby would feel when three men defiled her against her will? He wanted to laugh at her poor upcoming future when a thought slithered into his mind. How would you feel? He scowled ignoring it. He had no feelings whatsoever  for Ruby Frost. Heading to the shower he opted for cold then switched to warm when he felt the ice wrap around him. Today was important... Today was the day of ruination of Ruby Frost. She was going to know why she was here. She was going to know her place. Ruby would be initiated into the family as tradition claimed. Then weeks later there won't be the curse debt extraction but about hospitality and making her feel welcome. Watch her steadily as her fire is purged to nothing but docile behavior. He kinda liked her fire too bad it would be snuffed out as soon as possible. The three weeks was like open season he would use her..hell his father would use her,his two brothers would use her. The faster she went down the faster it was over and he could go back to his life taking over from Thorne Black.. the endless number of yatchs,the Jets, the diamond mine, Owl's Cove... all would be his he'll inherit it all. He'll have time to drape all kinds of women on his lap. Especially in his playroom.he wanted to hear them scream as he took his pleasure. Will Ruby scream when he takes her from the back? Or will she moan as he thrust into her like an animal? She had successfully invaded his thoughts without him wanting to. She was a total waste of his time. She wouldn't live long, that's for sure. He padded naked as he wiped himself dry. He smiled at the mirrored doors of his closet he held his semi-hard cock. Next  time he would come inside a woman. The woman he has claimed. Sliding his walk-in closet open he took out pair of black jeans and pastel black shirt. He completed it with black dress shoes. It was a requirement for the initiation to be in black.
Time to get Ms Frost.
Hades had come around late in the night to give her a blanket and her phone with a warning not to be stupid. She wouldn't. She didn't allow herself to thank him or think about what he'd done made her want to fold in appreciation. She wouldn't be swayed by this monsters. She was more than grateful to have her phone back. A lot of unread messages two from Jacob and several from Jarr...she could already guess what he'd written... then one from Fox. Opening her dad's message...
JakeF: I know you probably hate me right now but I didn't give you up as easily as you think...they have their ways snowflake...and I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to stop him from taking you.
JakeF:I love you Ruby dear I won't stop searching for you...I don't care how much they see this but I will do everything to bring you home.
Hearing from him made it all the more real and she finally knew this wasn't a prank or a joke anymore. It was real. Was it wrong for her to hate her dad for allowing her to be taken? He knew...he fucking knew and he didn't bother to prepare her at all. Another side wondered,was this the real reason her dad didn't want to date? So that she won't leave someone she loved behind,a boyfriend,a husband or kids...he and Mom had married when she was really young... was that what he was doing?...ensuring history won't repeat itself? Before her head exploded she decided to look at Jarr messages.
Jarrtheguy:Ruby...answer your damn phone.
Jarrtheguy: Snow you wouldn't do this I know you are unhappy pick the goddamn phone. Jarr could do that sense her feelings. They had this connection between them despite he was older by a year. They could have been twins because a time when he'd accidentally jammed his fingers against the door she felt the same tingle in hers. When she'd dropped a hot pan on her foot he'd felt it. That's why she couldn't hide an injury from him nor her feelings he sensed it on some astral level.
Jarrtheguy: Jacob is acting very secretive ,I don't like any of this Bunns...it doesn't feel right at all...where did that person take you and I know he took you not this bullshit all over the tabloids.
At least he knew.
She decided to ignore replying to her family it was out their hands. She was going to be alone in this and it was best she be her only saviour. Besides asking for help would be antagonizing Hades and she wouldn't invite a harsher punishment.
Snowbunny101:it seems you missed me...I went lingerie shopping...can you imagine what I bought?
Fox28: lingerie? Wait what happened to my shy nun?it was a taunt. She might lack in experience but she had an imagination. She summoned her inner seductress to write a reply.
Snowbunny101:Well She's in white... kissing down your throat... your naked chest... going lower... reaching for your belt unbuckling it and reaching for her prize.
Fox28: why are you coming at me strong? Something is different with you...what is it?
Snowbunny101: you made the rules I can't talk about anything about my life or pry into yours should we continue to play?
Usually she was the one trying to know about him and he directed them back to their sex filled chats.
Fox28:well I've decided to make an exception once again. She had no one to talk to anyway and he probably won't understand. She decided giving him a hint will sway them back to their original chat.
Snowbunny101:well I'm just gonna say that something big has happened...a big change...I don't feel different but I know I'm different now...braver... stronger I guess
Fox28: whatever the change is I definitely like it...it rings with fire,and I've decided if it's a lingerie on I want it to be red like ruby gem. She froze did he know he just stumble across her name. She doubted it. Anyway she went back to playing a sex kitten.
Snowbunny101:then I have worn the lingerie you want. Red.
Fox28: sexy as fuck. When you unbuckle my belt...you will have my cock...Will take my cock in your hands or mouth?Will you let me fuck your mouth, Bunny?
Snowbunny101: Yes...fuck my mouth...watch me suck you deeper and loving it.
Fox28:fuck...yes! I'm gonna cum in your mouth and you will swallow all of it... tell me, what do I taste like?
Taste? what does he taste like? She must have bitten a bit more than she could chew. She had no idea what cum tasted like but when she formed a reply she imagined taking Hades' dick in her mouth. She shook her head ridding off the image from her mind.
Snowbunny101: like wine intoxicating...drugging...tangy and I want more...all of it down my throat.
Fox28: Christ! How can a man stay in control when such wickedness spills off your mouth you might be different but based on all of these you are still a nun but you won't shy away this time.
Snowbunny: what do mean?
Fox28:I can teach you how to pleasure me when you take my cock between your sweet lips...
Snowbunny101: I'm all ears...
Fox explained it all...she read not understanding why...there was no reason to. No one she would love in this cruel filled place. She was here to die...but she found comfort in just chatting away as if everything was normal. As she formed her last reply as her phone glowed red in the battery bar. Ruby finally switched it off and curled among her new furry friends...then she cried. She cried for herself,her family,her future,her mom,for all she took for granted...she sobbed letting every tear scald her heart with pain, anguish, despair and fear but as she steadily stopped all the emotions we're whipped to the side and peace was restored within herself. It wasn't any of her fault. She didn't care what this monsters did to her she had to emerge a victor and not a victim.
Ruby was surprisingly warm. She had expected the dogs to attack her. She'd expected teeth to shred her to pieces. Imagine her surprise when they nipped softly... sniffing her then finally attacked her with excited licks. As if her presence was appreciated. The dogs welcomed her into their pack with kind licks as they excitedly surrounded her. Six huge hounds to be exact. she wasn't exactly focused on their differences she had been scared stiff at first. However one furry mutt came to her side begging for her attention and sleeping on its belly she obliged rubbing... The rest followed. Getting tired she slipped her head on the belly of one the dogs as the rest  surrounded her and that furry one slipped his head underneath her arm content it closed it's eyes. She had called it affectionately Furry mutt...not exactly creative. Smiling, she finally closed her eyes too.
"Cozy aren't you?" A wicked voice startled her awake. Hades. It was morning...she realized. Snapping his fingers.
"Come along now don't make me drag you out like the pet you are,"
With fresh cuts and bruises on her knees and palms it wouldn't be worth it to fight him. She crawled out her back bowing to stiffness of sleeping on hard ground. The moment she was within grabbing distance Hades pulled her roughly all the way and forcefully made her to stand... His eyes met hers and his evil smirk played on his lips.
"Did you enjoy your night, you probably sobbed the whole night,"she stared at him. It felt good not to care. She cried but the strength she'd built in that kennel showed her spine could be made of steel if she wishes. She didn't give him a reply...he was a waste of skin.
"Do you think you will win,"he shook her digging fingernails into her flesh. She merely winced but didn't care to reply. She even managed to look bored.
He pulled her with no choice but to follow she was straggling at his long strides. Hades actually looked pissed. She was the perfect doll. She wasn't asking any questions...she wasn't answering back. She wasn't even disobeying yet he looked like he was struggling more than normal. His face had unfamiliar lines of strain. Like he was trying to keep something from escaping...but it flashed once,twice then he stopped turned around and clenched a hand round her throat and slammed her body onto the wall of the barn close to the kennel she'd slept in. She had expected an angry word,a slap maybe...Hades squeezed her throat and pulled her close...she didn't fight the slow asphyxiation or the headiness as his cologne warped her brain in scents of rain,fur and sandlewood.
"Do you fucking think you will win? That you are better than us...than me,Ms Frost?" His eyes darkened with violence.

******Blackfrost series🕸️🖤❄️✨
Ruby has just discovered her new strength away from her family but how long will it last? Will she remain strong? Can you guess?🖤♥️✨