Chapter Five

Instead of clasping her wrist Hades circled an arm around her waist to deal with her insistent clumsiness. He walked them to a guest house and checked them in. They had the best suite, a whole floor to themselves. Even for someone who was rich like herself knew that kind of spending was truly unnecessary for just a night. She suddenly wondered just how much money Hades had. A black duffel sat on the King size bed. Unzipping, he crooked a finger ordering her close. Curiosity made her obey. He pointed at the several photos that sat scattered on the surface of clothes. Looking closely this weren't new clothes...they had entered her room and raided her closet. Her room was sacred. Her safe place. They had intruded that too. The photos caught her eye... Picking photo after photo tears flooded her eyes. All the photos she'd taken,with Jarr with her dad was currently replaced by a photoshopped picture of Hades. He'd posed...laughed... looked happy in others... he held her in some... it was so perfect and the reality of what he'd done was surreal it crushed her.
"It would be on every channel,every gossip magazine,the biggest tabloids Ms Frost."A letter caught her eye. It seemed like her handwriting she couldn't remember penning it down. Every curve the way she wrote each letter was perfect copy, even better... The letter read:

   Dear Jarr,
I've decided to leave New York for good...Jarr I know you will be shocked I kept this from you... You wouldn't have understood. Neither dad,you guys are simply too overprotective I was overwhelmed so I kept Hades and I a secret but he came for me and I chose him. If I had told you the truth you wouldn't have allowed me to be with him. He is my life and I'm sorry I had to do this to you maybe in time you will find it in your heart to forgive me. Please don't look for me wherever I am,I will be happy as long as I'm with him.

   Love you always,
Snow Bunny
S

inking on the Persian blue rug,she was beyond shocked.

She had no idea if she should be impressed,that such a fabrication of lies sounded like the truth. Such a well directed play has been acted on her life. She couldn't go to the police. They would laugh at her. No one will believe she was kidnapped... especially when the photos spun a beautiful lie. The letter looked like her hand. She had no evidence. It was a known fact that Jacob and Jarr were overprotective will support all of it. Once again she had no say,no control on how her life should be. Anger. Red hot anger filled her. This time she didn't swallow it down,she didn't cover it  up. She was furious. This was the last time a man took it upon himself to shape her life. She wasn't a fucking doormat. Rising off the floor...the fake photos slipping from her fingers. She sent her palm right across his cheek... He merely winced probably too shocked she'd retaliated.
"You must be insane if you think I'll sit back and watch you ruin my life–"

"Ms Frost I will let what you've just done slide but unless you want to see what I truly am don't you ever question my sanity,"his face darkened in the light of the room she moved backwards as he lifted his hand.  Clenching and unclenching obviously debating on whether to strangle her. He finally pulled it back and walked away. She knew when to fight her battles and at that moment Ruby knew saying a word would trigger him to act. If she was going to face her future she needed to be alive to fight and win. As she was realizing it, Hades had nothing good planned for her. A few minutes later the sound of shower caught her attention. This was her chance...she ran for the door and turned the handle nothing happened. A few more tries the door never opened. She swore she hadn't seen him lock it but she should have also known he wasn't stupid to leave the door unlocked. She sat back down on the bed dejected...she suddenly felt drowsy...it wasn't sleep she was sure but her eyelids drooped and she lost consciousness. As Hades left the shower he found an unconscious Ruby lay awkwardly on the giant bed. He heard her attempts to unlock the door... Silly, silly girl. Now she was asleep his job would be easier. Pierce drove them to the airport at three thirty...and escorted him while he carried an unconscious Ruby across the airport. He knew how it looked a caring husband carrying his tired and asleep wife. He was counting on paparazzi to act slick and capture juicy photos for the tabloids. That would keep the Frost busy. Sitting in the business class with her lying close to him she looked lifeless and if she  wasn't breathing softly on his neck he'd be sure she was dead. He'd slipped a two pills in her coffee one was to make her sleep the other would only become active the moment she woke up... She finally opened her eyes. She felt his body heat while he held her close. She didn't mistake that for affection or care. She knew she was awake. Her brain was awake but it seemed the rest of her body didn't want to cooperate. She could hear perfectly fine but her limbs refused to move. She only moved an inch and that was that.
"I see you are awake,well I guess you are wondering how we ended up here,huh?" He was dressed in new clothes. A plain white dress shirt,a grey half coat over the shirt that was neatly tucked in matching grey pants.
"She blinked her response but she could already guess.
"I drugged you,"Ruby glared at him."two pills,one ensured eight hours of sleep without you bothering me and the other...well it's doing its job now isn't?"
She hated him hated him so much. Looking down at her clothes. The T-shirt and denim. The brown boots.She didn't want to think about it.
"Yes I undressed you I looked at your naked body, dressed you and there's nothing you can do about it," she refuse to let tears roll down her cheeks.
"Now Ms Frost I want you to be afraid of me because what the debt curse demands of you I will extract each one of them,"everything sounded cryptic to her ears she wished she could decipher what he was talking about
"They are many others who would help me extract the debt from you Ms Frost," he chuckled cruelly,"can I tell you a secret,that drug makes you a perfect doll to do anything I want."and now he was just  being plain cruel. He knew she couldn't move,couldn't complain. He caressed her throat slowly down her chest, then fondled her right breast then the left pinching her nipples painfully through the t-shirt till it puckered at his will then he drew closer to the apex of her thighs cupping right between her legs confidently. This wasn't sex or even fucking...it wasn't sweet or nice,it was a punishment. Her body strung up tight as her pussy became wet at his assault. Her body betrayed her. It welcomed his touch. Craved it. The tears came unstoppable in their tracks.
"Don't cry,Ms Frost...I haven't done anything yet." She didn't want this. He unbuttoned her jeans pulling down the zipper. His hand went under the lace teasing the curls with his knuckles. She closed her eyes. please stop... please...she didn't want this,she didn't consent it.
"You are so wet for me,do you want me Ms Frost,do you want me to fuck you"His thumb played with her clit making her quake in pleasure. As his words tightened and liquified everything inside her. He proceeded to press a finger. She wanted to roll her head back...she wanted to curse him...she wanted this...no she didn't. He was messing with her mind
"You wanted me kiss you but I can't enjoy what you offer freely what I'll do is take everything from you and you won't win,you will give it to me is that clear especially when you don't want to"
How her mind bowed to his commands was the biggest betrayal she wanted to fight him but just like many times in her life she was docile just anger in her eyes that had no where to go. Hades attempted to push a finger between her legs she cried inwardly.
"What a tight little thing,"
her body quaked with an onslaught of emotional turmoil yet he remained unshakable at the center of her mind.
"There are worse things than being mine,Ms Frost,"he removed his finger while her body uncurled with slight relief,"I can't always protect you from others and believe me,there are others but you won't be safe from me either," his chilly tones froze her with new fears. Others.
"You will obey me,you will listen to me and you will be mine to possess,"he switched to soft strokes at her nape.
"Others might do anything they want with you but they would ask my fucking permission,it would be wise to remember that."Hades didn't look her way again.he grabbed a piece of Kleenex on food cart on his right and cleaned his fingers. She thought Hades would have continued torturing her but his icy mask was back in place. His emotions tightly lidded once again. The statement he'd uttered rang endlessly through her mind now. Many others... meaning there were more. One man she could handle but more... they'll tear her apart. By the time their flight had ended.The effects of the drug was slowly fading. He carried her across the airport to a waiting car. A sleek black SUV. She had dreams of coming to England but not like this. Hades pushed her into the plush leather that should have made her sink in comfort yet she was strung up so tight she would probably snap if she breathed. She faced another man who shared close features to Hades. Her instincts went high alert.
Many others will help me extact the debt from you...
Without a doubt this man was among the  many others Hades had mentioned. Her instincts with Hades either told her to run as far away from him as she could or stick close usually both. But as she faced this man with dirty brown buzz cut hair... green eyes and scar cutting through his right eyebrow close to his eye and a mouth pressed to a sinister grin. She wanted to run so far away and never set her eyes on him again. The drug hadn't completely worn off but she could feel her arms now and legs but she was too tired to move from a position Hades had left her. Where the fuck was he? She couldn't believe she needed Hades presence. The way the psycho looked at her peeling her clothes with his greedy eyes.
"Hello Frost whore,it would be so fun playing with you," he laughed manically and she wished the leather seats could actually swallow her up at that moment. She didn't want this man anywhere close to her. The maniac pushed her legs apart.
"What do we have here?" Her blood curdled and she felt herself go pale. She had expected her body to be prime for his invasive touch but it wasn't...none of the psycho touch was wanted. Everything inside her basically shied away...where her body had listened to Hades it did the exact opposite in this case. Her pussy ran for cover drier than the sahara. Her body cold...She was going to hit him she swore internally. Hades finally boarded the car and relief had curled her insides.
"Hello Des?"
"Chaser?" Something about them quaked with past and present animosity.
"What are you doing here?"Hades asked in a bored voice. She was glad Hades had no love for Chaser. However when Chaser placed a hand on her thigh Hades didn't stop him. Why she expected him to was beyond her. He simply switched his phone on and began to scroll through messages.
"You know I'm part of the welcoming committee.. I just wanted to see if the Frost whore looks as good as I have heard before hand,"while looking at her,"You want me to fuck you don't you whore?"no,never I'd rather die... He slipped his wretched fingers higher up and closer. If he touched her pussy now she would just die. A painful emotional death. Why wasn't Hades stopping him?
The hand never left her thigh but a slap sliced onto her cheeks sending her sprawling towards Hades who just straightened her back in position. She refused to let tears show as Chaser grabbed her pussy. Touching her.
"She doesn't flinch...no tears,she will make breaking her so much fun,"
"Enough, Chaser stop hounding my toy," Hades didn't even look up, didn't sound angry...he didn't even sound like he cared.
"You can't tell me what to do  Hades look how she's begging for my hand," no,she fucking wasn't.
"But I'm the eldest of the Black, she's the eldest daughter of the Frost,I get to decide what is done to my pet," it came clear that Hades never shouted especially with the chilly facade he had on at the moment. He had this short cold and clipped tones so icy it dripped down her spine when he spoke with authority.
"I will have you one day little whore that is a promise he's a mean one,but that won't stop me,"he whispered and icy fear paralyzed her way better than the drug. If she ever met Chaser in the darkness she knew it would be a thing of nightmares. He pushed away from her removing his hand her body unwound relieved. Happy. The maniac was back to his seat across her smiling that creepy smile.
Finally her body parts reassembled but with the mental patient across her she didn't want to do anything that would hold his attention...

*****#Black Frost sreies🖤♥️✨
Well Ruby has been taken from home and now she treads the Black's territory... What do you think is about to happen to her???Hades controls her fate now but how far does that control stretch???can u guess what's coming?!!!🖤♥️✨