chapter eight

He must have seen the answer in her eyes.
"You act so high and mighty now but nothing will make me think of you as a victim...you are mine to do as I please...what your ancestors did to mine sickens me,". Her dad wasn't exactly forthcoming when it came to discussing their family history but she came from a good and honest family. Right?
"It's probably over 400 years none of these bullshit you bunch of bullies are doing to me will hold up in any court of law."
He laughed darkly,"I love how fiesty you have become but what if I told you,you family is nothing but scum...that you Ms Frost are only alive because the Blacks granted your family mercy through a couple of signatures on a few debts you'll pay?"
Lies. All lies. However, without proof she was unsure. She hated how he crumbled her just built fotress so easily.
"We have more wealth than you can imagine... didn't you think we'll use it to manipulate the same system you think will protect you? Didn't you imagine the number of men that can manipulate our word and make it law. We have proof against your family,Ms Frost which you will find out in a few hours,you will realize we aren't the bad guys it's you"
"So that's your excuse,to justify whatever you will do to me,you think you are within your rights...no one owns me, Hades...not you...not the stupid debt but me."
"Is that what you think?...that even if anything else doesn't own you I don't? Do you think you will refuse when I drag you back to that kennel...that you won't scream my name?" The sexual innuendo he'd  started couldn't be ignored. His eyes no longer harboured shadows but instead it flashed with want." He never showed he actually desired her and his intense stare held her captive better than any threat or command. Hatred slithered on her face he'd twisted everything and he was now using it against her. He was forcing her to accept this part of herself. To accept her sexual desires even if it came from the man she should hate. This however was his territory. He wielded sex as a weapon and he was such an expert while she was just a novice. She wanted to refuse but she froze as grabbed her hip high over his while he forcefully settled between her legs and pushed their body's together while His other hand started a slow but rough caress down her body, touching her breast. No punishment this time as he played with the nipple through her shirt. It was sensual erotic...it burned. Pulling strings between her thighs. He knew exactly what to do. She had to muffle sounds she hadn't known she could make.
"I don't want any of it,stop,"she glared at his actions. Her voice wobbled
"You want my touch... don't deny it,"Her mind rebelled at his assault but her body not so much...it welcomed everything he did. Her body should have at least cared that this was the same monster that left her in a kennel but no...it did as it wanted. Writhing and pushing into his body.
"No..."that came like a soft whimper as he confidently cupped her pussy through the jeans. Rubbing slowly and her body bowed. The pleasure making her arc into his hands as he slammed their bodies together. She couldn't stop the moisture between her legs from dripping all the more. Betraying her with the truth.
"Don't lie when your body speaks for you, you want your enemy to fuck you,you will beg me to,"he deftly unbuttoned her jeans with his free hand. Don't. please do. Don't. Her mind warred with her bodily problems. However,she knew either way she wouldn't have stopped him. She could have pushed him away, cursed him,kicked him but she hadn't. Because deep down she wanted this. She wanted his touch. Was it so wrong to chase what she wants for the first time? She wanted to give him her body not because of him but for herself. She embraced it. Her needs...she became stronger by putting herself first and before he spoke she placed a finger on his lips. He growled and flashed teeth at how the tables had turned but didn't remove her finger nonetheless. By accepting the truth she felt power...he couldn't snatch from her even if he wanted to.
"Yes,I want your touch,you think I'm immune to you,hell if you take me here right now I wouldn't even mind,is that what you wanted to hear Hades Black that I will fucking scream for you, now stop all these talk and deliver,"
"Who are you,"he growled at her words
He pushed his hand towards her pussy teasing her trimmed curls with the contact and he found what he wanted. Her pussy wet soaking her panties. He
then thrust one finger so roughly in her cunt she did what she promised. Ruby screamed. The lines between Black and Frost blurred...debtor and debtee...All that remained was a viscous need to satiate. In this moment it didn't matter. They were exactly what the other needed
"Tell me how much you want this,tell me!"his voice was gruff and angry... suddenly it softened,"please..." Something caved in the wall she had built and angry and honest words slipped from her mouth.
"Yes, I want your hand badly...so much," He closed his eyes and burried his face into her neck. The way her pussy clenched around his finger...fuck! She rode his hand taking her pleasure as she cried out. She begged for rougher...harder He was doing his damnest not to push her to the ground and slam his cock balls deep into her pussy. Ruby cried out as he roughly fingered her and she grinded against his hand as he tried to add another finger. She winced.
"So it's true ,you are a virgin,"she shook her head firmly
"No...once I.." her voice garbled wrapped in how he circled his finger in a rotation then slammed in hard.
"How are you this tight,huh?if you are not a virgin,how fucking how?"
This was different... different from the finger fuck on the plane he'd done to prove her helplessness. This was lava...He sucked the skin of her neck biting hard when she moaned. He unbuckled his leather belt with initials H.B stamped on the buckle. He drew out his cock. Her entire body froze. He was big...a promise to damage between her legs.
"You wouldn't ... there was no way..."
"Shut the fuck up! Stroke my dick,"he stamped every word with command pushing his large cock in her hand. She squeezed not knowing what else to do.
"Harder!damn it," she squeezed to a point pain shot in her palm. His cock hardly fit in one hand and enlisting both hands she stroked. A filthy curse slipped off his mouth.
"Stop teasing am I teasing you?"
And just to punctuate his statement he thrust harder curling his long fingers and an orgasm flew into being. He thrust deep. Digging in and out till her legs shook taking her mobility but he held her up. Removing his fingers from her pussy.
"Open your mouth...taste yourself off my fingers" she obeyed sucking her salty taste as he pushed his fingers into her mouth. Nothing ever felt erotic as he watched. Never taking his eyes off her lips as his fingers disappeared into her mouth. Suddenly he removed his fingers.
"You need to repay the favor,if you want me to make you come,"he said gesturing at his cock. She stroked not sure if she was doing it right. She cursed her little knowledge and inexperience in sex. She wanted to bring him on his knees...and a thought slithered into her mind...if she could use sex—suddenly his cock was no longer in her hands as he pushed it back into his visible black briefs and rebuckled. His ice was back in place.
"You can't do anything right? You couldn't do a simple hand job... you are utterly useless,"the words whipped her but she fought her emotions. His huge erection was now visible against the material of his jeans. A smugness filled her...she did that to him. He was hard for her. That's why she was brave to reply.
"Then teach me, show me how to?" Hades didn't speak just stared at her with his infamous ice. The shadows we're back in his eyes and he gave nothing away of being affected by her words. He pushed away from her and grabbed her wrist. Pulled her towards the manor. As they walked past the hedges and manicured bush trees he replied.
"You are here for only one reason the debt curse," Ruby had a feeling he was telling himself than her but the thought was overshadowed by fear as they entered the manor. The interior design was just as elegant as out front. However demons that ran in this house...tarnished the feeling of appreciating the creative architectural work. Hades pulled her down through hallways... taking a left here and a right then ascended staircase... she'd given up the idea of finding the great outdoors in the first 5 minutes. Just how big was this house? Finally Hades stopped across a huge heavy ornated mahogany door filigreed with gold patterns. A perfectly caligraphed Letter F was engraved in the wood. Hades opened the door and pushed her inside.
"You have half an hour to shower, and get prepared for your initiation,and I'll be clear what had there will never happen. If you stupidly think I have softened, Ms Frost it's your loss because nothing can stop me from extracting the debts from you...and I see your thoughts,you think you can control me with sex... best believe next time I won't need your hands," Ruby knew enough to understand...that was nothing to do with what happened in the stables. It howled with pain...her pain.
"What do you mean!"He just smiled darkly and left.
How dare she! How did he lose control so easily? He thrived on it. She dared to ask him to teach her. It would be so fucking tempting to mould her into the object of his pleasures. But for a price he couldn't pay. A loss of control in exchange of what?sex? Disgusting! His dick however didn't think so. The way she'd touched his cock so unsure of herself and inexperienced would have made him cum way easily than any experienced hands. She was fucking pure...like she'd swallowed a Halo or something. However, that incident had only  proved his mistake. She probably thought by his loss of control there at the stables he has  become soft. No,he realized that thawing of his ice he couldn't allow it to happen again. As it had taken double his efforts to rebuild the icy mask he favoured. She needed a firm hand. He would discipline her. Standing in the middle of a room he had specifically picked out for her he smiled. In a few weeks she would move here until it was time to pay the climax of the debts. The door opened and the man who had raised him, beaten him and made the weapon he is stood by the door. There was no love whatsoever between them only blood and duty. Hades was however his favorite. That didn't mean his father won't easily be at his throat if he discovered what had occurred at the stables. Good thing there weren't CCTV cameras along the barn. Another reason he couldn't let what happened occur again. It was easy to be icy in his presence. Thorne Black poked at any weakness he had and he couldn't let that happen.
"Des... bring our guest to the dining room all have arrived.. to make her feel welcomed."
He simply nodded with a cruel smile to match Thorne's.
Ruby closed the door. She quickly removed her clothes then hid the phone in the bottom drawer of the bedside table. Just her luck she also found a charger...it looked new... like someone had intentionally placed it there for her to find. She shrugged inwardly,at least she could charge her phone now. Undressed,she walked towards the bathroom...She hadn't thought of how badly she craved a shower. Soaping a wash cloth, She thoroughly cleaned herself. Poured some pink conditioner in her hair then finally stood under the spray and rinsed off. Drying off with a towel she walked back into the bedroom. She froze,Hades stood in the middle of the room obviously waiting on her. She clutched the towel round her frame tightly.
"I see Ms Frost that you actually capable of holding something properly,"he taunted,"should I remind you of how much of failure you are... how useless?"
"We've pretty established what you think of me I'm sick of hearing it!"
"You really think I've changed and become soft,that you have a chance to escape the debts?"
"Of course not, you still look at me as if I'm nothing but dirt on your feet,"Ruby bravely closed the distance between them,"but me I've changed,and I owe it all to you to calmly not fear you."

******Blackfrost series✨🖤❤️