Chapter 2

Damon Vasiliev's POV

I have never in my life been yelled at. Not even my own mother.

But somehow this girl had the audacity to not only yell at my face, she fucking slapped me. Yeah she slapped me across the face like a bitch. It stung like fuck and I couldn't talk for while after it.

"YOU!" She yelled again, pointing her not very friendly finger at me. "Surprised?" I asked, cocking my eyebrow a bit, I motioned at the guest seat in front of my huge desk for her to sit. "More like horrified!" She replied, sitting down.

She was having troubles catching her breath, she looked like a mess but lord was she the most beautiful thing I've ever saw. "I...I ran here." She starts fanning herself with her hands. I can see the sweat trickling down her neck as she wiped it away with the back of her hand.

"So I've noticed, and where do tell, is the bottom part of your dress?" I tried stopping myself from smiling, this is by far the most hilarious interview I've ever had.

"Somewhere at the 10th floor, I guess. You mind? Thanks." She took my glass of water and drank until there wasn't any left, not even a single drop. I didn't had the chance to speak when she put back the empty cup in front of me. "I'd offer you my handkerchief, but I used it to wipe coffee stains this morning." I smirked, but she kept on a tight face, not showing any emotions whatsoever. "You think this is all some silly game to you? I almost died!" She sat up straight. I let out a scoff.

"A game?" I cocked a brow, "no this is my company, you've yet to explore. I need you 24/7, on call." I threw her the phone I made Aviary buy earlier, "from now on you'll be using that, answer on the first ring, wait for the second one and you'll be kissing your job goodbye." She fumbled to catch the box, it landed on her forearm.

That's gotta hurt.

"It's the latest Iphone..." she mumbled to herself. "Of course only the best of the best." I motioned at the laptop in front of her. "You'll be using that too, I've arranged that so you wouldn't have to, from my schedules to meetings. You'll squeeze some if there's an available time, but make sure I get enough rest." I waited for her to pick it up, instead she just sat there looking at me. "It's not going to work all by itself." She snapped out of her day dreaming and opened the laptop, she stared at it in awe as she read what was written there.

"You'll be coming with me, in and out of towns, meetings, board meetings and gatherings." She keeps on nodding like a bobblehead, I tried to ignore it as much as possible.

"Another phone is on the way for your personal calls, ie my calls from my phone to yours. I want answers ASAP, not a minute late." She looked up to me shocked, but didn't say a word.

"I'll be asking you to buy me very personal stuff sometimes, do you think you can handle that?"

"What kind of personal stuff are we talking about? Shaving creams?" She asked while typing on her laptop.

"Condoms." I simply answered. Her mouth fell to the ground and her eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

Her reaction was priceless.

"You have a wife?" I'm guessing by now she started forming questions in her mind, I can't blame her. I wasn't being clear enough.

"I do not have a wife."

"Who would you be..." she kept opening her mouth probably looking for the right word to call it. "Escorts, Ms. De Vega. I'll be needing escorts every now and then. Aviary would always call them for me, but now since you're here, you can do it."

Her small brain couldn't comprehend what I'm telling her, she must know what escorts are, I mean who doesn't?

"Okay?" She nodded slowly, obviously confused. "Well..." I breathe out, "now that's out of the way, I guess now the contract?" I went outside for a while to get the contract from Aviary, she winked at me when our eyes met, I don't know why but she did.