Chapter 9

Missy's POV

Yesterday I was making coffee for Mr. Vasiliev. Next, I was inside a jet with him.

"This is like... I've only seen this in movies, and now I'm sitting inside of one." I keep nodding my head like I was a demented person, it was only me and Damon here, Aviary said she'll travel next week, for whatever reason I don't know. I couldn't say no to Damon's offer, I'd rather travel with him than get lost.

My stupid ass hasn't been to Russia, I can't trust myself with planes. God knows what will happen to me if I go alone inside one. This was a really great deal, I can travel inside a jet. Aaaaaaahhhhh!

"Soooo." I sat down next to Damon, he made some space so our tushies won't touch. "What are we doing there? and how long are we going to be there? Is this a meeting or what?" I tried poking him, but he wouldn't talk. His mind was someplace else, I keep poking him, trying to get even a single word out of this rock solid guy.

"Enough!" he yelled at my face. It made me stop. "This isn't a fucking vacation Ms. De Vega, you're here to do your job. So shut it, or I swear I'll fucking kiss you to shut that mouth." He stood up broodily and found another seat to dump his moody ass.

I didn't want to push him, I don't want to be kissed by his grumpy lips, but bloody hell did that made me blush. I slapped my cheeks lightly to hide the redness. Ugh now I'm starting to regret saying yes to this dumb idea. I should've stayed home.

*

After quite a while I fell asleep. I don't know what happened, but the next thing I saw there was a couple of men looking at me. I stood up fast, and punched the guy staring at me straight on his face.

"Ty che, suka, o'khuel blya?! (are you fucking crazy, you asshole?)" He yelled while holding his bleeding nose, "What?!" I shouted back at his face, this man is talking noodles. I can't understand a word he just said.

"You were watching me sleep!" I pulled my comforter to my neck to hide my body, this perverted sicko was watching me sleep! "Past' zabej, padla jebanaja! (Shut the fuck up you fucking bitch)" He was applying pressure to his nose, which was still bleeding by the way.

I can't understand him! where am I? "Who the hell are you? Where's Damon?" I took my phone out from my bag, the location says I'm in Russia. We're here! But where the hell is Damon?!

Before I could even get away from him, he already have my arm on his hand. "Let go of me!" I tried pulling free but he was stronger. Why does this always happen?

There was only one way out and that is... "AAAAAAAHHHHH! Let me go crap face! You look like Humpty Dumpty when he fell down the wall!" I started throwing punches towards him, he keeps avoiding my hand from hitting his face, "Nu vse, tebe pizda! (That's it, you're fucking dead)" after quite a while of struggling he threw me on his shoulder. I started kicking and punching him, Jesus he was big! My punches doesn't even hurt him he looks like a huge punching bag.

"Ty che, blyad? (what the fuck?)" I heard Damon's voice behind me, "Put her down, Dima."

He let me go and let my butt hit the floor, "OUCH!" I yelped holding my back, Damon shot him a look, and he just shrugged, "You didn't say how fast." He said and walk away, "Fucking bitch broke my nose." I heard him say to Gustavo.

Damon helped me stand up, "Can you walk?" He asked, almost letting go of me, "Don't you dare let go of me, I'll make your nose bleed too." There was undeniable threat in my voice, and I mean it. He chuckled, amused. "I won't. I promise."

*

When we got inside this abnormally huge mansion, we were greeted by a dozen of bodyguards. He placed me down the couch and dialed a number on his phone. "I'll be back." He gave my hand a reassuring squeeze before disappearing somewhere in the house.

Dima sat down in the couch in front of mine, with Gustavo beside him. "You two related?" I asked, trying to take my mind off the pain. It's killing me, might as well annoy these two while I'm still alive.

"He's my brother." Gustavo replied, his eyes shifting to anything but mine. "Figures. You have the same nose." I smiled at them, they both look like they want to beat the living crap out of me if I wasn't Damon's assistant. "You do share the same face too. You two look like when Jack and Jill fell off the hill."

My smile grew bigger, "Stop that." Gustavo said, "Or what? You use Dima to hit me? Like the gargantuar in plants vs zombies?"

Dima stood up, but Gustavo pulled him before he could even take a step forward. "Ignore her, she's crazy." He took a cigarette from his pocket and lit it. "Smoke someplace else." I rolled my eyes and rested my head on the pillow beside me, face flat so I don't inhale that nasty stuff. "You know we could use this to our advantage Gus." I heard Dima say, "We are not killing her with a pillow Dima." Gus replied.

There were footsteps I assumed was Damon's so I removed the pillow from my face, but to my surprise it was "ELIIIJAAAAHH!" I yelled, forgetting my hips hurt I stood up, I almost fell but he was there to catch my fall. I hugged him real tight before letting go. He chuckled and ruffled my hair, "So you're here too Missy." He pulled me to a tight hug again.

It lasted long, I though I was going to die of suffocation from his hug, when he pulled away I was suddenly grabbed by a strong hand on my arm. It was Damon, and he looks mad. "We have to talk Elijah. In private." He gestured at the door with a slight shake of his head. "Whatever you say Luka." He patted Damon's shoulder and smiled at me before leaving.

"A private doctor will be in your room in a minute. Gustavo will take you there." Gustavo stood up and offered a hand. "No." I shook my head.

He frowned. "What do you mean no?" Damon asked, "I said NO! you take me to my room, I don't trust Jack." Damon suddenly seemed confused. "Who the fuck is Jack?" He asked again. "Crazy bitch said we look like Jack and Jill when they fell down the hill." Dima said, it got a smile from Damon.

"Call me a bitch again, I'll finish what I started with your face Jill." Damon had to pull me away from Dima, Gustavo pulled Dima away too.

*

Damon had to carry me bridal style up to my room. This house is so freaking big I could get lost just by going to the bathroom. "I'm starting to think in one of those doors a lion will come pounce at me when I open it." I laughed at his neck. He was smiling to himself until we got to my room. He placed me down the bed and crashed down beside me.

"Why are you so cold to the boys?" he pull me close to him, I use his shoulder as my pillow, his arm was under my neck, his hand on my waist. "I just thought a soft assistant doesn't suit you." I shrugged. "You are the boss after all. You have to be tough in front of them, people will be skeptical if you have a unicorn beside you." He chuckled, "You aren't a unicorn, Missy, and you don't make me look soft, if anything you make me look normal."

I looked at him in the eyes, "What do you mean?" I asked, "I am a person incapable of feeling emotional for them. I have to look like I care even a little."

"But Santiago said..."

"Don't listen to whatever that con man say, you only ever listen to me do you understand?"

I nodded faster than I could blink, "Good girl, Missy." He smiled, he was shifting his look from my eyes to my lips, it was making me feel things I shouldn't. He's my boss for Pete's sake.

Before we could even do anything there was a knock on the door. He ended up just kissing my forehead. "That must be the doctor. She'll take good care of you." He pulled free from my grasp, I sat down the bed after he got off. "I'll be back, I have to deal with my bratishka. (Little brother)."