High School AU WIP (Prinxiety)

me: *basically abandons this book*

book: *gets 2.1k reads, 91 votes, and makes me gain 4 followers*

me: *surprised pikachu meme*

so uh it's been a while, huh?

//sweats

sorry about the weird break i took. but hopefully i'll be back soon. well, here's this old prinxiety fic i might decide to rewrite and turn into a story. ignore the godawful art since i might change lillian's look in the future. 

also lillian jørgensen is not supposed to be based on me or anyone in particular. she's just a tired aro/ace OC who's trying (and failing) to be a doctor. if you guys/gals/nonbinary pals don't like her then i might replace her with emile (but he was going to show up anygay lmao)

enjoy.

Human AU

(They're about 15-16)

"This day is officially the worst and I wish for death."

"Aww kiddo what's wrong?"

"It's just been a really bad day."

"Come on Virge, it can only get better from here."

"Sure it can."

Virgil grumbled as Patton and Lillian exchanged looks. He put his head on the cafeteria table and sighed. The day had started pretty good though. He arrived at high school early for once and ate breakfast with his two best friends. And no one could deny it was pretty funny watching Patton eat a cinnamon roll and hear Lillian scream "CANNIBALISM!" at the top of her lungs.

But slowly the day had gotten worse. He had P.E. first thing in the morning and was exhausted. Then he had forgotten his math homework and got lectured by the teacher. He completely blanked out when it came to the history quiz and probably failed. And after sitting through a seminar and seeing the annoyingly cute Roman Aldric being fussed over by two girls? Let's just say that if anything else happens Virgil might just stab a bitch.

Lillian twirled her spaghetti around her fork, "We got biology next right?"

Patton nodded, "Yup! I think Ms. Simms is giving us a project."

"Just great. Look I wanna be a doctor so I'm basically required to take bio but another project? We just had a slide project due three days ago??"

Virgil laughed. Ms. Simms was notorious for giving the students project after project. He doubted she even graded the projects according to the rubric she gave them. Patton forgot to add a couple of slides to one of their group projects but they still got an A.

Soon enough, the lunch bell rang and the trio headed to biology class. Ms. Simms had put up their assignment on the whiteboard, which was as predicted by Patton, another project. Virgil saw Lillian roll her eyes and pretend to slam her head against her desk. Patton on the other hand seemed more interested in a certain dark-haired boy wearing a black shirt with a necktie and glasses.

"Seems like Patton is back to pining for Logan." Virgil smirked and nudged Lillian. Lillian looked at the cardigan-wearing boy who was admiring his crush from afar. She smirked back at Virgil and tapped Patton on the shoulder.

"Take a picture Pat, it'll last longer." Patton went bright red and the other two let out a small giggle. Ms. Simms didn't seem to find it as funny though.

"Lillian, Patton, Virgil could you please quiet down and listen?" The three shut up, but exchanged small smiles. "As I was saying, you'll all be doing projects with a partner on organic compounds. You must create a poster explaining the vocabulary words on the sheet I give you and complete a few questions about organic compounds."