The new girl

Daan POV
I was sitting at the dinner table when the doorbell rang, Viv and Lisa were 'busy' so I had to go and open the door. The doorbell rang again, "I'm coming!" I opened the door and there she was; the new girl where everyone had been talking about for the last couple of days. She's absolutely stunning, Daan thought by herself. And next to her stood Kim, she was frowning at me cause apparently I had been staring for a bit too long. I looked over to Kim "Hi, what is it?"  *Omg did I really just said that?! I'm such a fool! That sounds so dumb and negative*

"I mean, hi Kim" I felt already so embarrassed but still turned around to the new girl; "Hi, I'm Daniëlle but you can call me Daan or Dan of Dani or whatever you want ofcourse" *How am I so nervous, I have never met this girl before in my entire life* The girl laughed at her with a stunning smile and said: "Hi Dani, I'm Beth" I had forgotten her name after Viv mentioned it a couple days ago "Hi Beff, nice to meet you! Hope you like it here in London? The part which you've seen ofcourse." "Yeah so far so good, I like the city it's beautiful" she replied. Kim was standing uncomfortably next to Beth and said to Beff: "I'll leave you alone, so you can get to know Viv, Lisa and Daan and explore the place, bye" She waved and walked in the direction of her car.

I realized that Beff was still standing in the door opening and invited her inside. "So Viv and Lisa are a bit 'busy' at the moment, so maybe you want something to drink and I can show you around?" Beth nods and I step aside to let her in. We walk into the kitchen and I ask her what she wants to drink "Do you have a coke for me?" "for you always"

Beth blushes but Daan doesn't notice since she had just turned around to fill a cup with coke.

Thanks for reading the first chapter! This is my first story so if you have any tips or something please share them with me☺️