The day after

Beth POV
I was sitting in Leah her car, it was silent. I was still shaking from the fight I had with D*n, I was mad but at the same time I felt bad. She was wrong by doing what she did, but she was absolutely heartbroken when I left. But how about me? She hurt me soo bad and I was mad at her for doing that. I could never do that to her and even if I could, I wouldn't. I am so disappointed, I finally thought I found the right girl for me and than she just hurts me like this. "Maybe I just don't deserve love" I didn't realize I said that out loud, until Leah responded "Are you mad? You're one of the kindest persons I've ever met, you're so generous and loving. You deserve it all and I don't know what on earth Daniëlle was thinking when she did what she did." I started crying again "Please don't say her name, I can't bare to hear it right now." Leah nodded "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up." We were both silent for the rest of the ride.

We arrived at the house and Leah went inside "Brb" I nodded. A few seconds later Jill came out. -I totally forgot about her, I haven't even had the chance to talk to her- She helped me with my stuff and walked me over to the room "I'm afraid you have to do it with me, I'll be your roommate." I nodded "I don't think that will be a problem." She let herself out and left me alone in the room, it wasn't as nice as D*n her room, but it wasn't bad at all. She had a quite simple room; a white closet and desk, a nice bed and a white rug on the floor. It was a bit empty and we didn't have our own bathroom, but besides that it was alright. Maybe I got a bit spoiled at Lisa's and Viv's.
When I had unpacked my stuff I realized how tired I was, I decided to go get some sleep. I lay down in bed and fell immediately asleep.

Viv POV
After Beth had left Daan immediately went upstairs, I know she was wrong but I still feel so bad for her. She's just human, she made mistake and probably will regret it for a really long time. Lisa looked over to me "Babe, we should get changed for the practice." I sighed "You're right, let's go." We changed into our training gear and drove to the training center. When we got there, Leah and Jordon were already taking to the girls about the situation. Just like Daan, Beth hadn't come to practice either. When Joe arrived, I suggested that I should go and give him a heads-up. We sat down and talked about the situation for a while. Joe eventually asked me, if I were him, what I would do with the upcoming games. "I think the best solution for the time-being is that you don't let them play together in the games. At least not the first two matches, the components aren't that well either (Brighton and Everton) I think that's the best thing you can do right now." Joe nodded "Thank you for your opinion, let's go practice."

When we got back home Daan had cooked us dinner and it actually did not taste that bad at all. I could see that Daan was still very sad and she needed some distraction, that probably was the reason why she's cooked us dinner in the first place. "I have an idea, maybe we could go get some ice cream at the supermarket, watch a sad movie and cry all of our tears out." Daan nodded "Let's go." We went to the supermarket, chose the movie 'five feet apart' and at the end of it all three of us cried loads of tears. Afterwards Daan looked at us "Thank you, for being here for me and not judging me. I really needed this, I know I was wrong and  I will do whatever it takes to make it up to Beff and to you guys, I'm sorry for stressing you out." Lisa smiles "It was a dumb mistake and we know you regret it plus I think you already have been punished enough by Beth." We had a groups-hug on the couch and fell, without realizing it, asleep.

Beth POV
The girls had just gotten home, I was feeling terrible and even though they tried to cheer me up, I was really sad. I really wanted to go home, but I know I can't. Besides next Sunday we're playing the first game of the season and I still want to make a good impression at the club. So I decided that I was gonna put all my energy into football and develope myself. For now I was just really tired and I decided to go back to sleep. Before that I drank some tea with Leah, Jordan and Jill;
L: "Hey, how are you holding up?"
B: "Better than I expected myself to, I am mostly just tired but that's pretty much is it."
Jo: "Well, if you ever need anything, we're here. You know that right?"
B: "Thankyou guys, I'll try to do the best I can not to depress the shit out of you."
Ji: "Oh you won't, trust me. Plus we're already depressed, so it's not a biggie."
For the first time that day I laughed again and we decided to go to bed because training started early the next morning.

When we laid down in bed I heard a "Goodnight" from the other side of the bed. "Goodnight" I said.

Hope you enjoyed the 8th chapter! It was a bit boring maybe, I'll promise I'll get some drama next time. Byee♥️