It felt like home

Daan POV
I walked to Lisa and Viv their room and knocked on the door. I heard a little moaning but after that the door opened and I saw Viv standing in the dooropening with the messiest hair you can possibly imagine. I started to laugh and after that just couldn't stop, Viv was looking at me like I was the biggest shithead she'd ever seen, she wasn't wrong though. When I finally stopped laughing I tried to tell her in a serious way that Beth had just arrived, but I just couldn't succeed . After about 5 minutes Viv finally got what I meant and said to me that she and Lisa would dress properly and get downstairs to get to know Beth.

About 15 minutes later Viv and Lisa walked into the living room and sat down on the couch, I went upstairs to get Beth. "Hey, Lisa and Viv are downstairs maybe you'd like to meet them?" I talked while standing in front of the door, I didn't get a response so I just opened the door to make sure everything was alright. I looked inside the room and there she was standing completely naked drying her hair with a towel. She looked absolutely flawless and I couldn't help but peek a little bit. Beth made a lil jump when she saw me standing in the dooropening, I was so embarrassed and closed the door as quick as I could. "I'm soo sorry, I was just checking if you were okay" I said standing on the other side of the door. "It's alright, it was an accident I'll be downstairs in 5" I was relieved she took it so well and went back to Lisa and Viv still a bit shocked. Lisa and Viv noticed right away that something was up

L: "What happened?"
D: "Nothing, really"
V: "Don't lie to us we can tell that you're upsett"
D: "Alright, I opened the door of the bedroom and accidentally saw Beth naked after she'd taken a shower"
L: "omg you did not, you little creep"
D: "Ssssssh, can you yell any louder?!"
L: "Damn straight I can"...
V: "Lisa honey, I guess not that damn straight"
D: "No, please don't"
L: "O M G YOU DID NOT, YOU LITTLE CREEP!! There you go"

On that moment Beth came walking into the living room, looking really confused. I immediately turned into a tomato and looked down to the ground. Viv suddenly had a 'great' idea; "Ooh Lisa honey, shall we go to that lovely Italian restaurant right around the corner?" She said it with the most sarcastic voice you've ever heard. Lisa played along: "oh dear, that would be lovely. Shall we?" She grabbed Viv her hand and the walked to the hallway, Beth followed them with her eyes and laughed "I still haven't been able to meet them."after a few seconds I heard a lot of giggles and the door closing.

I turned to Beth, still a bit blushy; "maybe we could grab something at an takeaway restaurant or something and eat it at home with a movie on?" Beth grinned and said: "oh dear, that would be lovely. Shall we?" We both laughed. "Beff, I just wanted to apologize for earlier, you know about the whole coming into the room thing while you were, ehh, you know" "Naked..." Beth finished the sentence for me, I blushed, "anyways, I'm sorry, I should've been more patient instead of opening the door that quick" Beth softly smiled at me and looked at me with those ocean blue eyes "It's not a problem really, I know we've just met but I trust you and don't think these kind of things should be a big deal." "Oh, that's such a relieve" and without thinking about it I hugged her and it was such a lovely, warm feeling, like home, it felt like home.

Thanks for reading the third chapter! This is my first story so if you have any tips or something please share them with me☺️