Girls night

Beth POV
Daan and I were walking to the takeaway restaurant nearby and I thought it would be a good idea to have a little small-talk.

B: "So why did you join Arsenal a few years ago?"
D: "Well, I've always liked the club and, don't get me wrong, I had a lovely time at Sweden but the level of football just wasn't really high and I didn't earn enough money either. So when Joe called me I didn't really hesitate because I thought it was such a big opportunity and I just couldn't let it pass by you know. How about you?"
B: "Well for me it's a bit closer to home ofcourse and I've seen Arsenal WFC develope trough time. I watched most of the games, so when Joe called me I was so happy and it really didn't take much for him to convince me. So here we are"
D: "Yup haha. What are you hoping to achieve here?"
B: "Really I just want to improve myself and get maybe a bit more technical and fast. Just really hoping to become the best footballversion of myself"
D: "Yeah I get 100% what u mean, I kinda have the same goal. Anyways; I'm probably gonna ask something really stupid but are you in a relationship at the moment?"
B: "No, just haven't found her I guess"
D: "Her?"
B: "Yeah, I'm into women"
D: "Oh really, me as well"

Omg she's into women?! Why am I so happy about this though? I'm not into her or something, right? Omg I don't know anymore, I'm getting tired of myself. Wait hold on she did see me naked and is into women and I need to shut up real fast now.

The conversation went kinda dead but luckily we arrived at the restaurant like 30 seconds later, so it was not really a big deal. We had ordered two pizza's: Shoarma and Salami, the pizza's smelled amazing and we headed back home. When we arrived at home Daan said: "Which movie do you want to watch?" I thought for a while and than cake up with the perfect movie "Have you ever seen she's the man?" Daan shook her head "I don't think so." I searched it up on Netflix, it was the perfect movie a mix between (girls)soccer, romance and comedy and I was sure that Daan would love it. We watched the movie on the sofa and ate our pizza's, I felt Daan her leg laying against, it prickled me, I just couldn't seem to figure out why.

Before the film had ended Viv and Lisa came home so we decided to watch the last 30 minutes together. After the movie ended I turned the tv off and we started talking.
B: "Well hey, I'm Beth but I guess you already knew that. We didn't officially met so I figured I'd just introduce myself" -okay great Beth, that sounded stupid-
V: "Yeah sorry about that, sometime we just have our little privacy moments. I'm Viv bytheway"
L: "So where are you from?"
B: "I grew up in a little village called Hinderwell, you probably don't know it. I have one brother named Ben(message: I'm not 100% sure if she has any other siblings, but this is the only one I could find) and I used to play football with him all the time."
L: "Ahw that's so sweet."
V: "I have a little brother as well, his name is Lars and I also used to play football football with him like all the time."
D: "Well I just had my dad an a sister with two left feet, but that's alright as wel. I love them both though" We all laughed

We talked and laughed all night and headed to bed around 1 am. Lisa and Viv went to their room and suddenly I was alone with Daan, we had to change and I wasn't sure if I should change in the room or in the bathroom. I think Daan saw me doubting, so she said: "I'll change real quick in the bathroom" I nodded. She went into the bathroom and accidentally left the bathroom door a bit open. I couldn't help myself and peeked real fast -Beth, for god sake why did you even do that, you aren't into her or anything- I quickly grabbed my PJ's and changed into them. Daan got out of the bedroom while brushing he teeth "Omg I totally forgot to bring a toothbrush, I'm such an idiot" She laughed "Don'ts sworry Is shavse sone heres sfor yous" I didn't understand a single word because she was still brushing her teeth, so she grabbed a toothbrush for me and handed it over. "Thanks" We brushed our teeth together and dropped ourselves on the kingsize bed. It was by far the most comfortable bed I have ever been in "How on earth do you get out of this bed in the morning??!" She laughed "I don't" We crept beneath the sheets and fell asleep.

Thanks for reading the fourth chapter! This is my first story so if you have any tips or something please share them with me☺️ So I got a few notes that my chapters were a little short, so I made it a bit longer this time. Hope you enjoyed it!