Just yours

Beth POV
The next morning I woke up next to a sleeping Daniëlle van de Donk. I swear she's even cuter when she's asleep, I didn't think it would be possible before I saw it with my own eyes. I looked at her for a while until I realized that her heavily breathing had stopped and I quickly grabbed my phone before I felt her move "You know staring is rude right?" She chuckled. My cheeks turned fully red "You know being that cute is rude as well right?" Daan smiled "slijmbal" I looked confused "What does it mean?". "Ohw nothing really" she winked at me and got out of bed. "You can't do that!" She turned around "do what?" "Say something in Dutch and not tell me what it means." She laughs "Well I can apparently, because I just did." With that said she walked out of the door, heading downstairs.
I stopped her at the top of the stairs "You've gotta tell me now. Pleaseee?" I looked at her with puppy eyes. "Nope" I sighed "You're the worst."

When we got at the training center everyone was standing at the door. "What's going on?" I asked. "Joe came with the idea to do a team activity today." "What are we going to do?" Jill shook her head "we don't know, Joe likes to keep it a surprise" Daan chuckled "Whatever, we'll find out later anyways."

We drove there by bus and we arrived at a really modern, beautiful building. We went inside and Joe explained what we were going to do "We're gonna cook today! All different kinds of dishes and after we have prepared them we will eat them ourselves!" We separated into groups of three. Me, Jill and Daan were going to cut the vegetables and fruits. When I was cutting some carrots, I noticed that Daan was cutting melons "You really like melons huh?" She looked up "Just yours" she said with a smirk. "Omg gross" Jill acted like she was gagging. I sighed "ooh fuck you dvd" she started laughing "Now is not the time hun." I completely turned red now and Jill just walked away with her fingers in her ears. Daan laughed and winked at me.

When we finished cooking, we sat down at the table and we started eating. The food actually was really good "chef-koks who? I only know Arsenal WFC" Lisa chuckled. At the end of the afternoon we headed back to the training center and we decided to stick around for a while. Not everyone stayed but Katie, Emma, Daan, Leah, Jordan and Jill did. "Wanna play some truth or dare?" Emma suggested with a smirk. Everyone agreed and Emma started "Truth or dare to Beth" I thought about it for a few seconds and went with truth. "What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?" I laughed "When I was 15 I tried stealing some cigarettes, but on my way out I ran into a little boy and dropped all of the cigarettes. The store owner didn't sue me, but I had to walk around in a tampon suit to advertise for the store for a whole afternoon. I ran into a bunch of friends and well... It was definitely really embarrassing." Everyone was looking at me with their mouths wide open "Dang mead, never expected you to be such a troublemaker." Leah said. "It was only for a few months because I was hanging around with the wrong people." Daan nodded "Well that sounds familiar." She tried pretending to be happy but I could see in her eyes that she was actually kinda sad. "Maybe it's better if me and DvD go home, have a nice afternoon peeps." I stood up and took Daan her hand "let's go."

When we were outside she started crying "I'm so sorry for being such a burden." I lifted her chin up "You're not and don't you ever dare calling yourself a burden again" I gave her a hug "I wanna take you somewhere." She looked at me with a questioning face, I grabbed her hand and we walked to the car.

I drove us to a little park and we got out of the car "What is it you wanted to show me?" Daan asked. "Just walk with me and you'll see." We stopped in front of a beautiful, big lake and sat down on the grass. "I got lost a few weeks ago and ended up here. Whenever I feel like I have to be alone for a little while, I come here. It's so peaceful and quiet here." Daan looked at me with a smile "It really is." She put her arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I turned my head to face her and the gap between us closed while I softly kissed her lips. Daan slowly deepened the kiss -she's such an amazing kisser- and after a few seconds she pulled back and looked me straight into the eyes. "I like what we're having now and I don't want to ruin it." I felt like a 'but' was coming "But I am not good in these kind of things and I'm scared I might hurt you in some kind of way." My heart skipped and I grabbed her hand "You won't." She looked down to the grass "How do you know?" I put her hands into mine "Because you don't want to hurt the people that you love." She gave me a soft smile "I don't know how you do it Beff Mead." "Do what?" I asked. "Making me a softie." I chuckled "I guess you could call it a special talent." I put my arm around her waist and we cuddled up in the middle of the park where no one interrupted us by walking by and we just enjoyed each other's company.

When we got home we noticed that the cars in front of the house were gone. Which was strange since Viv and Lisa should've been home already. We walked into the hallway and we heard them talk. "Hey where are your cars?" Lisa looked up "Oh some policemen came by and asked us if we could move them to the parking spot around the corner. They're said something about the street, idk. Anyways you should probably park it over there as well. We already moved Daan's, but since you guys weren't home I couldn't park your car over there as well." I nodded "I will." Lisa looked at me with a suspicious face "What were you two up to anyways?" I felt my cheeks turn red and looked at Daan hoping she would have an excuse, which she had "Oh we just went out for some groceries." Lisa smiled at us "That's great I needed some vegetables for dinner anyways, where did you leave them?" Daan shook her head "This is why I never lie, I'm terrible at it. We don't go to the supermarket, we went for a walk together." Lisa frowned at us "Why didn't you just tell me, there's nothing weird about tha-. Omg wait, was it like a date?! Are you two dating again?! Is that why you share a bedroom?!" She practically yelled at us now "Dear lord, say it louder and they can hear it all the way back to Amsterdam." Daan said with a frustrated look on her face. Lisa clapped her hands out of excitement "Omg that's adorable, so happy for you guys!" I awkwardly moved my hand behind my neck "We're not officially dating and we would like to keep it quiet for a while." Lisa looked kinda disappointed "Oh I get it, will do."  I softly smiled at her "Thanks"

The evening went by pretty fast, Daan decided to study for an upcoming test and I watched a few episodes of Friends. We went to bed pretty early not knowing that what would happen that night would change everything...

Yup, there we go. Another cliffhanger, I'm not even sorry tbh😂❤️ Please let me know what you think of the story and don't forget to vote. Thank you for all the sweet comments and feedback I'm getting, hope you like it and I will try to post another chapter this week☺️