Alexander.

JADES POV:
I'm Jade. I'm your average 18 year old. I go to Vienna High School and I'm at the start of my senior year. My best friend is Maddie. Vienna is full of stereotypical nerds , cheerleaders and hot jocks like Alexander Smith.

Maddie and I are walking down the school hallway sharing headphones and listening to better man by pearl jam when suddenly I crash into something. I look up and I see Alexander. I know stereotypical but I've had a crush on him since elementary school.  He knocks all of my books out of my hands and all of his jock friends are laughing at me. Maddie goes and grabs her lunch. " I'm so so sorry , ignore them they are being jackasses" Alexander whispers to me as he helps pick up my books. "It's fine" I whisper back as he hands me my books. "Sorry again" he says as I walk over to the canteen to sit and have lunch with Maddie. I switch the song to Bennie and the jets by Elton John when Maddie taps me on the shoulder. "Look over there" she says to me pointing at Alexander. "He is staring at you" Maddie says as she sticks the finger up at all the jocks.
"MADDIE!" I yell as I hit her finger down. I continued watching Alexander. He is smirking and I feel myself getting flustered and starting to blush. "Ooooh someone has a crush" Maddie whispers tickling me. "Shut up Maddie , I'm going to English" i say as I get up and leave.

I stop at the bin to throw my lunch away when I hear someone say my name. I turn around and it's Alexander. " we've got to stop meeting like this" i say sarcastically as I scrape my food into the bin. He chuckles and runs his fingers through his dirty blonde soft hair. "Hey sorry for bugging you but I just wanted to see if I could possibly get your number?" He asks politely bouncing on his toes form nerves. I look over his shoulder and see all of his jock friends pointing at me and laughing.  I look back at him. "So?" He asks looking at me for an answer. "I'm - I'm sorry I'm not interested" I whisper as I awkwardly walk off. • why would I say that? I really like him• I think to myself.

ALEXANDERS POV: I watch Jade walk off as her long brown hair bounces. Once she is out of my sight I walk back to my friends.They are all laughing because I've never failed at asking for a girls number. I shake my head in anger when I get a tap on the shoulder. I turn my head and it's Jades best friend Maddie. "Hey um just thought you should know that she had had a crush on you since elementary school. Go after her" Maddie says and then walks off.