We moving up and on

6 months later...
JADES POV: Alexander and I finished school. I'm starting college tomorrow and he is going on tour. His music took off and he is pretty much famous. "I can't believe it's our last day together" Alex says holding my hands. "Alex?" I say. "What's up?" He says. "What's going to happen to us?" I ask. "What do you mean?" He asks. "I mean are we going to do long distance  or is this it for us?" I ask when I know the answer. " I guess um - I guess this is it for us" he says back.

ALEXANDERS POV: jades eyes glisten with tears. I feel like a monster. "I don't know why I'm crying. This is on both of us. It's for the better" she says. "It's because we still love each other jade and that's not going to change just because we are over" I say. "You're right. It doesn't change" she whispers as she kisses me and then we drift off to sleep.

JADES POV: Alex and I wake up at 6am and get ready. We have to be out of our hotel by 6:30am. We rush to get ready. We stop by my house and I hug my dad and sister goodbye. Then I drop Alex off at his management office. I kiss him passionately for the last time. "I love you" he says. "Love you too" I whisper. I hug him for a minute but it doesn't feel long enough. "I'll miss you" I say. "I won't forget you. Ever" he whispers. "My first Love" he says. "My only love" he says. "My first everything" I say before hugging him again and driving to college.

ALEXANDERS POV: Jade and I have been apart for 5 hours now and I feel broken. I don't know what to do with myself. I feel like something is missing. "Alexander we need you to pretend you are dating MiMi Collins" my manager Kaylie says. "What? No she is a complete bitch and I just broke up with my girlfriend last night!" I yell. "We need it for the publicity" kaylie continues "it'll be good for you . You need to forget jade" kaylie Says. "Fine!" I say before storming out. MiMi Collins is a diva. Basically famous because of her dad Joseph Collins - famous rockstar back in the day. MiMi Collins sings but she is completely trash.

JADES POV: it's 11:30am . I met my roommate Kendall and she is cool. I unpacked everything and moved my bed in. I put up some posters and a picture of Maddie and Lilac next to my bed. I put a picture of Alex in my drawer. I wasn't planning on telling anyone that I used to date Alex - the famous teen singer that every girl is in love with. Not an ideal way to head into college being known as a singers ex girlfriend. I lay down on my bed after taking a shower and open my phone to a message. From Alex. 'Hey just wanted to make sure you got to your dorm safely. Hope college is a good experience for you. Miss you already , love alex'. I read it holding tears back. Kendall walks into my room while I'm sitting on my bed staring at my phone crying. "You okay?" Kendall Says. "Yes sorry just a bit homesick , come in" I say wiping my tears away. Kendall comes and sits on my bed. "Do you know the band Leech lovers?" Kendall Asks. "Yeah they are like my favourite band" I say. "Cool because I got two tickets for their concert tomorrow night and my friend is sick so I was wondering if you wanna come?" She Asks . "Are you kidding? I'd love to! Thank you so much!" I laugh hugging Kendall. "Okay I'm going out , don't wait up for me" Kendall Says dancing out of the room.

ALEXANDERS POV: I got a call from kaylie saying that I'll be opening for Leech Lovers tomorrow night and it's jades favourite band. We used to dance around to their song shallow all the time. I miss her so much.