My kind of woman / distant

JADES POV:
It's been 8 weeks since my mum was diagnosed with breast cancer. Alex and I are still seeing each other but nothing is official and we are distant. We have a 2 week holiday from school now. I bought tickets to go see some of my schools bands perform. I put on a black leather skirt ,a prince shirt tucked in , and a chain hanging from my skirt with black converse . I put on red lipstick , black eyeliner wings and lots of mascara and I go to the concert. I walk in and my favourite Mac DeMarco song is playing. I look up and it's Alexander singing. He is making eye contact with nobody else but me and  playing  his guitar. "You're my my my my kind of woman  , my oh my what a girl , you're my my my my kind of woman and I'm down on my hands and knees begging you please baby show me your world" Alexander sings while looking straight at me. I feel my eyes filling up with tears. I turn around and walk out of the room. I run out wiping tears from my eyes and I sit on the floor outside sobbing. I feel warm hands holding me. I look up and it's Alex. Not saying anything. Not kissing me. But being there. Holding me.

"I'm sorry" he whispers into my ear as he begins to silently cry. I look up at him and see the tears going down his face. "Me too" I say.
"I - I love you Jade" he says with very little confidence. "I've loved you since the day you helped me pick up my books" I whisper into his ear. He kisses my ear and down my neck as I grab hold of his beautiful sharp jaw. "Alex" I whisper. He continues kissing me. "You are my one and only. I don't know why I didn't go after you all these years" he whispers to me in between kisses. "My love" i say as I turn and sit on his lap while his back is against the wall. I wrap my legs around him , kiss him with every power in my body and play with his shirt and hair. "How are you so perfect?" He whispers into my mouth as I kiss him. "I'm not" I say back. "I must be in love because I don't see any of your flaws" he says as he runs his hands around my waist and up the back of my shirt over my bra and bringing his hands back down. I lay on his chest and think about everything.