Fall in love - i wish i never did.

ALEXANDERS POV: it's Friday morning and I walk into school with my heavy bag and my hair a mess. I'm running on 30 minutes of sleep. I'm so tired that I walk past jade. She pulls me back and looks at the bags under my eyes. "Hey why are you so tired? You look like a mess" she says. "I um - I haven't slept" I stutter. "Why? Did something happen?" She asks. "My dad he kicked me out of the house last night so I walked to Matt's house and couldn't fall asleep" I say. "Shit why'd he kick you out?" Jade says rubbing my cheek. "In his words 'I'm not the son he wants'" I say. "What an asshole" jade says. "I know can we just not tell about it , I just need a different subject to talk about" I say. "Of course I understand" she whispers.

JADES POV: Alex and I haven't kissed or said we are dating again. We are just really close since we've been through so much lately together. He is like an older brother to Lilac now. At lunch I take Alex to a cafe across the street from our school and buy him a sandwich and coffee. "Thanks, ill pay you back" he says. "Don't even worry about it" i say. He takes a sip of his coffee and I look at the table and play with my fingers. "Hey can i ask you something?" He says. "Yeah" I say. "Do you um - do you still like me?" He asks nervously tapping the tip off his fingers on his plate. "Do you still like me?" I ask him back. " I still love you" he says. I take a deep breath and think about what to say. "I - I told you I'd never stop loving you on our first date and I didn't lie" I whisper. He leans over the table , puts his hand on my cheek and kisses me. I kiss him back and we walk back to school holding hands. We stop at his locker. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. Maddie taps me on the back. I turn and hug her. "I take it you two are back together?" She says out of curiosity with a cheeky smile on her face. I look up at Alex and smile. "Yes" he says pecking me on the lips with his. "Cuties! I'm going to class but Matt and I are taking you two to dinner with us tonight" Maddie yells as she runs to class so I can't give her an answer. I spin around and kiss Alex and he walks me to class.

8pm
ALEXANDERS POV: Matt drives Maddie , Jade and I to Delicious Declan's, a local restaurant and we have all been going there since we were little. We walk in and I take Jades hand in mine. She looks down at our hands and smiles. We sit down in a booth  and order steak ,chips and salads. "How are your dad and sister doing?" Maddie asks Jade. "They're okay. My dad works a lot and Lil is always busy with  school and friends which is good I guess. It's a distraction" Says Jade. I put my arm around her waist and rub her side. I kiss her on her head and she leans her head into my shoulder. Matt and Maddie are talking to each other. "Hey have you got somewhere to stay tonight?" Jade whispers to me. "Nah but I was going to ask Matt if I could stay with him for a while until I'm back in my feet" I whisper back and then I take a sip of my lemonade. "Do you wanna come stay at my house for two weeks?" She whispers kissing my jaw. "What about your dad and sister" I say. "Will your dad be okay with that?" I ask. "My dad is on a business trip in Sydney and he took my sister and her friend with him. They won't be back for two weeks" she whispers back. "Then I'd love to come stay with you my love" I whisper back as I kiss her. "I don't deserve you" I say as I touch my forehead to hers. "You're right , you deserve better" She says. "Awwwww" Says Maddie. I look over at Matt and he is pretending to vomit. "Love birds lets go" Says Matt as he and Maddie split the bill. We hug each other and then Maddie and Matt leave and I hop into Jades car.

JADES POV: we get back to my house and I walk us in and lock the front door. "I'll be back I'm going to get changed. Do you have any clothes?" I ask. "Yep I'll get changed in the bathroom" he says. I smile and run up into my room. I put my hair in a messy bun , wipe my makeup off and put on a sleeping dress. It is white with lace around the neck. I go into the kitchen and put popcorn in the microwave to eat while Alex and I watch a movie. Alex comes out of the bathroom in plaid boxers and a baggy grey shirt. He pauses and looks me up and down. "Is something wrong?" I ask looking down at myself. "No , you are just so beautiful" Alex day coming towards me and kissing me. He lifts me with no struggles and sits me on the counter. We are passionately kissing and then the microwave beeps that the popcorn is ready. I pull away from his lips. We both chuckle. "I love you" he whispers. "I love you more" I whisper back. "Not possible" he says walking away and pulling there popcorn out of the microwave. I jump off the counter , take his hand and we cuddle on the sofa and watch 16 candles.