Wallflowers

ALEXANDERS POV: I wake up at 3am still on the sofa with Jade asleep on my chest. I groan. Jade wakes up. "Hey" she whispers holding me tight to her body. "Hey" I whisper running my fingers up and down her spine making her shiver. "Do you wanna go lay in my bed?" She whispers. "Yeah let's go" I whisper. We walk upstairs both half asleep. I hop into the right side of her bed. It's dark but I can see jades figure. She removes her dress and puts on a black singlet and pink shorts on. She comes and lays beside me. I remove my shirt and pull the blanket over us. She turns and faces me. I put my arm around her waist. She puts her hand through my hair. "We should go to sleep , we have to get up in 4 hours for school" I whisper. "It's Saturday tomorrow" she whispers back. We both let out a little giggle.

JADES POV: I play with Alexanders hair with my eyes closed. He pulls me to him so our bodies are touching. I open my eyes. " Jade" he whispers to me. I kiss him. He spins us so he is on top of me. "Alex I love you" I whisper. "I love you" he whispers as he kisses my lips and neck. The rest of the morning was history.

10am....
ALEXANDERS POV: I wake up with Jade in my arms with just a sheet covering our bare bodies. I move from the bed and put on my boxers and shirt. I stretch my arms up. Jade wakes up and rolls over in bed so that she is facing me. "Morning" She says in a happy voice. "Morning Pretty girl" I whisper as I lean into the bed and kiss her. I'm going to go start breakfast. Pancakes?" I ask. She nods in agreement before getting up with the sheet wrapped around her and kisses me. Then she walks into her closet and gets dressed. I run downstairs and start making the pancakes.

JADES POV:
I change into blue ripped jeans , a thick cropped black tank top with little roses all over it and black converse. I walk downstairs. Alex is still in in his pyjamas and he is stacking pancakes onto our plates. I hug him from being and kiss his neck and then grab my pancakes. We sit across from each other at the table. I eat one of my pancakes. He watches my lips. "Hey" I say. "Hi" he says back with a cheeky smirk on his mouth. "What are you thinking?" I ask him. "I'm thinking about how I'm lucky to have you as a girlfriend" he says as he sticks his fork in his pancake. He takes a bite , swallows and then says "what are you thinking?". "I'm thinking that I love you and we should go to Funzone today" I say. "Definitely" he says. He finishes he's pancakes , cleans the dishes, kisses me and runs up to shower. 10 minutes later he is back downstairs dressed in jeans, a pearl jam shirt and black converse. He pulls his black jumper over his head messing up his perfectly brushed hair. I get up , put my black cardigan on and brush his hair down with my hands. He kisses me and then we run to the car holding hands.

ALEXANDERS POV: we arrive at funzone , pay for tickets and wait in a line to go on a roller coaster. In the line Jade turns to face me and I put my hands in the back pockets of her jeans. She kisses me and then turns around as we are at the front of the line ready to go on the roller coaster. We get strapped in and we hold hands in the seats. Then the roller coaster starts to spin upside down and go through loops. When the rides finished , Jade and I hop out of our seats. We hold hands and start walking when jade stops and throws up everywhere. She rubs her stomach and I brush her hair out of her face. We call the workers to help clean it up and she apologised for being sick. We got in the car and started driving back home. "That was fun while it lasted" Jade laughs. I laugh with her. " I'd rather watch a movie and cuddle anyways" I say. " she kisses me in the cheek and smiles.

JADES POV: we get back home at 7:30pm. I go upstairs and shower while Alexander gets changed and starts cooking pasta. I brush my hair and put on Nike trackies , a white cropped hoodie and white socks. I run downstairs and sit down at the table with my pasta. We eat and talk and then we do the dishes together and play she's electric by oasis. We dance and clean at the same time. I dry the dishes and Alex packs them away. We go into the bathroom and brush our teeth. I woke into my room and take my trackies and hoodie off and put one of Alexanders shirts on. He comes out and changes into just his boxers. We sit in bed under the blankets and watch the perks of being a wallflower on my laptop. We both drift off to sleep.