Drop out

1 year later...
JADES POV: so I dropped out of college. I've been doing small gigs and working part time at the guitar shop called Electric eel. I was sitting helping someone tune their guitar when I see a familiar face walk in. Its Matt. Maddies boyfriend who I haven't seen since high school graduation. They are still together. "Matt?" I say. He looks at me and studies my face. "Holy shit , Jade?" He says running at me and giving me a bear hug. "How are you?" He asks. "I'm great , how are you and Maddie doing?" I ask. "Well , well , we just moved in together and it's going really great. Still not together with Alex?" He asks. "No, he is with MiMi now so..." I say awkwardly. "I haven't talked to him since he met her but let's face it. There relationship is for publicity" Matt says. "I agree but if he's happy then I don't see why he shouldn't play along" I say. "Yeah fame changes people I guess. I've actually got to go grab food with Maddie now. I'll tell her I saw you. We should make plans soon!" Matt says before giving me another hug. "Definitely tell Maddie I said hi and I love her. Have a good day" I say.

ALEXANDERS POV: I'm at a lunch in front of paparazzi with MiMi which completely sucks. MiMi is being an absolute jackass. "Alexander be quiet and suck in , you've eaten too much" she whines. "You know what MiMi? You're lucky I've stuck around this long because you are a complete bitch!" I yell. "We're done. I don't know why I ever agreed to this! This was all planned for publicity!" I yell at the paparazzi before storming out. 

JADES POV: I'm on my lunch break at a new cafe I found called Daisy's and I check the fame fantasy page. It's basically a page full of gossip on new celebrities. I watch the video of MiMi being a bitch to Alex and then Alex losing his cool. I forgot how much I missed him at this point. Maybe it was time I spoke to him again. See if he's okay. I think to myself. I dial his old number to see if it still works. "Hello? Is anyone there?" I say into my phone. "Hello, who is this?" A voice responds. But not just any voice, Alexanders voice. "Alex?" I say. "Jade? Hey" he says , his voice already sounding happier. "Hey I saw the MiMi video and I just wanted to see if you were okay" I say. "I'm fine really , but thank you" he says. "Alex I really don't care about MiMi and I didn't call for that" I say admitting the truth. "Then why'd you call?" He asks. "Because Alex , I miss your voice, I miss the way you play with my hair , watch chick flicks with me even though you hate romance movies which doesn't make sense because you're the most romantic person I've ever met and I just generally miss you" I say taking a deep breath. "Jade. I miss watching you dancing to Conan gray , I miss watching you make little braids in my hair , I miss you kissing me on the way to every class, I miss holding your hand and waking up to you in my arms. Jade , will you go out with me again?" He says. "Meet me at Daisy's at 8 tonight" I say. "Okay see you then" he says. I hang up.

ALEXANDERS POV: at 8 I get to Daisy's I see a girls back and her long wavy brown hair. I immediately feel nervous. I go to her and it's jade. She hasn't changed one bit. She had ear plugs in and I see the song on her phone; comfort crowd. Our song. I sit in the chair in front of her and her head is down. She looks up and immediately kisses me. I kiss her back. "Have you eaten?" She says. "Yeah , have you?" I ask. "Yes" She says. "Why don't we just go to yours and watch a movie?" I say. "My friend Kendall is moving into my house tonight" she says. "Mine it is then" I whisper intertwining my fingers with hers.

JADES POV: we get to his house. It is ten times bigger than mine. We walk in and there is band posters and guitars hanging on the walls . He walks me through the door and then closes it and locks it. I turn to face him and he spins me so my back is against the wall and he chest is touching mine. I wrap my hands behind his neck. "Jade" he whispers into my ear. "Hey" I whisper into his ear. "I've missed this" he says. "I've missed this" I say kissing his jaw down to his collarbone. He moans. We kiss until we reach his kitchen. "Jade" he whispers quietly. "The neighbours are gonna hear us" he says. I put thinkin bout you by frank ocean really loud on his radio and then we did it.

ALEXANDERS POV: I wake up at 5am with jade laying on me. She wakes up and looks me in the eyes. "You don't know how bad I felt leaving all your messages on read" She says to me. "It was worth the wait" I say. She puts her fingers through my hair and places her head on my chest. I kiss her head. "I never stopped loving you" She whispers. "I thought about you everyday, it was torture" I say. She gets up , showers and puts jeans and a Ofwgkta shirt on. I change into jeans , a button down shirt and black boots. I take her hand and walk out of my house. "What about the paparazzi?" She Asks as one snaps a photo of us. "I dont really care about MiMi's feelings Jade" I say.