Bad day

JADES POV: I get in my car on my way to school when is suddenly can't breathe I stop in the car park and sit in my car crying. I try breathing and I feel like the oxygen isn't going into my lungs. Alex comes to the window when he sees me crying. He immediately opens the door. "What's wrong?" He ask in a concerned voice. "Alex I can't - I can't breathe" I say in between sobbing. " hey hey look at me and take deep breaths with me. You're panicking. Deep breaths you'll be okay I'm here" he says holding my hand and breathing with me. I put my head on his shoulder and cry. He lifts me out of the car and we are sitting on the curb. "What happened?" He Asks. "I don't know. I woke up feeling sad i guess and I zoned out in my car and hit something and then I couldn't breathe" I say. "How did you know what to do?" I ask Alex. "You had a panic attack. I get them and it doesn't get easier but there is ways to deal with it" he whispers. "I'm sorry for ruining your morning" I whisper. "You could never ruin anything" he whispers as he places a gentle kiss on my neck and lifts me up. "Let's go into school" he says taking my hand.

Lunch time..
ALEXANDERS POV: I bring Maddie and jade to come sit with me and my football mates. I introduce everyone and we sit down and eat. I notice Jade being quiet. I grab her leg under the table and whisper into her ear "are you okay?" . She just nods her head and continues to zone out. I scoot closer to her , put my arm around her and let her put her head on my shoulder. I look down at her and place a kiss on her forehead. Maddie is talking to one of my best mates Matt. "Guys Jade and I are gonna go for a walk" I say. Matt and Maddie nod and I take Jades hand in mine and walk her away. Jade takes a deep breath and slumps under a tree. I sit and lay my head on her lap. She runs her fingers through my hair as I look up at the sky. "J" I say. "What's up?" She says taking her earphone out. "What's going on in your head?" I ask. "My mum" she says. "What about her?" I ask. "She just got diagnosed with breast cancer" jade says with no emotion. I sit up and look at jade. "Jade why didn't you tell me?" I ask. "Sorry forgot to worry about you" she says in an angry voice as she puts her headphones back in , grabs her bag and storms off to her car. I walk after her. Jade gets in her car and turns Mac demarcos song my kind of woman up really loud. " JADE!" I yell tapping on the window. She locks all the doors and puts her head against the wheel and begins to cry. "JADE JUST OPEN THE DOOR" I yell. She just continues crying.