Bonfire body

JADES POV: I'm walking in the car park by myself about to get in my car when Alexander grabs my hand. "Shit!" I gasp out of fright. "I didn't mean to scare you" he says laughing. "I'm sorry I've got to get home" I say as I try to pull my wrist out of his grasp but he doesn't let go , in fact he pulls me in closer. "Jade you're cute when you're nervous" he whispers to me as he pushes a piece of hair off my face. I take a deep breath in and look into his beautiful ocean blue eyes. "Alexander I" i say. "You What?" He asks twirling my hair in his fingers. I snap out of it and step back from him. " I really have to go" I say feeling butterflies. "WAIT" he says as I'm stepping into my car. "What?" I ask. " I was wondering if you wanna come to my beach bonfire party tonight?" He asks. "I'll think about it" I say trying to play hard to get. "Don't you want my number to text me if you decide to come?" He asks. "No I know the way to the beach" I say as I buckle my seatbelt and drive home.

Later that night....
I put on my black tank top , blue baggy ripped jeans , doc martens and a small diamond butterfly my little sister bought me for my birthday. I drive to the bonfire party on the beach.

ALEXANDERS POV: I'm sitting next to the bonfire just watching my watch waiting to see if Jade will show when I look out the corner of my eye and see her. Her perfect figure. Her hazel / green eyes, her tan skin , her light brown hair in a messy bun and her hands playing with her hair from nerves. I get up and walk over to her. " hi" I say. "Hey" she whispers back. "Come sit with me near the bonfire" I say as I take her hand. I immediately feel butterflies in my stomach and a spark in my hand. I know she feels it too from the way her facial expression changed when we made contact. I smile at her to reassure her and we sit down. She shivers so I take my letter jacket off and put it around her shoulders. She looks up at me and mouths thank you. Everyone else is either in the water or inside the house playing beer pong. She is watching the waves in the ocean. I put my hand on her jaw and point her face towards mine. "Hey" she whispers intertwining her hand with mine. "Hey" I say back putting my forehead to hers. "You are so pretty" I whisper. She looks me straight in the eyes. I pull her face closer and lightly press my lips to hers. She softly runs her nails up the back of my neck and into my hair which gives me chills over my body. We separate our lips and  she touches her nose to mine. I run my fingers down her back and place my hands on her hips. She takes a deep breath and looks back at me. "You okay?" I whisper as I watch her shoulders rise and fall with every delicate breath she takes. "I've never been better" she whispers kissing me again.