Theres something in this liquor!

ALEXANDERS POV: it's been a week and a half since I started staying with Jade. Her dad is coming back in two days so tonight is my last night at her place and then I'm going to stay with Matt until further notice.

I wake up at 6:30am , shower and get dressed for school. Jade is already up braiding her hair in a prince shirt and a denim skirt on with black boots and black eyeliner and mascara. When we are both ready , I drive us to school. We walk in holding hands. It's the first time he football team has seen us together and they all are standing there gasping since all the boys have had secret crushes on jade since 7th grade and it doesn't bother me because I understand why they'd love her.

We stop at my locker where I have a photo of us pinned in. " aww that's so cute" jade says pointing to the photo. I laugh nervously. "Why are you still nervous around me?" She ask noticing my nerves. "How could I not be? You're way out of my league" I say. "I think you are out of my league but okay" jade says back kissing me which makes me get tingles up my spine. " love you" She says before walking into the English hall. "Love you too" I yell out watching her get a grin on her face when I respond.

8pm ...
JADES POV: Alexander and I go to Matt's house since he is throwing a party. We both grab a drink and then I lead Alexander to the dance floor where Liquor by Chris Brown is playing. We dance against each other. our classmate Vayda is recording he party and Alex starts singing. "Alex!" I yell out of shock. "What? Are you okay?" He asks with a frightened look on his face. "You didn't tell me you could sing!" I say. "What? I can't" he says blushing. "You are so cute" I say kissing down his neck.

We drive home at 2am and fall asleep since Alex has to be out of my house by 12pm.

We wake up at 9:30am and Alexanders phone won't stop buzzing. "Alex baby can you put your phone on silent?" I ask. "Yeah sorry love" he says checking his phone. "Shit!" He yells. I immediately sit up. "ALEX!?" I scream. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you" he says. "It's just Vayda posted the video of me singing on her public Instagram and it has a million views!" He says. I look at him with disbelief. "ALEX THATS INSANE!" I yell jumping on the bed. He picks me up and spins me. I kiss him when he gets a phone call. "Yes this is Alex" he says. "Yes I would love to!" He yells in the phone pretending to do the air guitar. "Thank you so much!" He says as he hangs up. "Who was it alex?" I ask. "Vienna management , they saw Vaydas video and they want to sign me" he says. I start crying and we dance around the house laughing.