Date

JADES POV: it's the day after the bonfire and I meet Alexander in the car park. I'm leaning against the car when he comes out of nowhere, runs his fingers through my hair and places a gentle but perfect kiss on my lips. "Morning" he whispers into my ear. " hey let's go" I say taking his hand as we walk into school. He walks me to my locker. I am grabbing my math text book and putting my bag in the locker when he puts his hands on my hips and twists me to face him. I put my hands through the back of his hair and breathe lightly. He kisses me and says "I've got to go to class" . I give him a small peck on his soft lips. "Bye" I say. He walks into his class biting his lip.

ALEXANDERS POV: I'm sitting in English ignoring everything everyone is saying. I can't get Jade out of my mind. Her full pink lips, the way she touches the back of my neck before playing with my hair. I'm zone completely out when I hear the bell ring. I get up and run out of class and reach Jades locker. She is standing there on her phone. I hug her from behind and place a kiss on her jaw. "Hi" she whispers as her hand reaches behind my head pulling my face over her shoulder. "Hey I've got a question" I whisper. She turns to face me and says "yeah what is it?". "Will you go on one date with me?" I ask nervously intertwining my fingers with hers. "Yes" she whispers kissing my jaw. I grab her hand and take her into the janitors room. I put her against the wall and kiss up her neck. She gently runs her hands through my hair and kisses me on the lips. "Alex you make me crazy" she whispers into my ear. " I'll pick you up at 8" I say opening the door and walking out.

JADES POV: I get home and eat dinner. "So who is this boy you talk of?" My dad asks as he takes another bite of his pizza. "Alexander Smith" I say as I continue eating. "You mean the Smith family as in the rich family that live in the mansion in the hill?" My sister asks. I choke on my pizza. "That's his house?" I say. "Yep apparently it was 2 million dollars and that's not including furniture" my sister Lilac Says. "That's insane" I say taking my last bite of pizza. " Lil come help me choose my outfit." I say to Lilac as I run upstairs.

ALEXANDERS POV: I knock on Jades door. Her father answers. "Hi sir , I'm Alexander Smith , it's a pleasure to meet you" I say. "I like you already, come in" Says jades mother. Jades father pulls the door open wider and I step in. Jade comes running down the stairs in white Air Force ones , a violet coloured bandage wrap dress and a blue denim jacket. "Hi" she whispers kissing me on the cheek. "Hi, you look beautiful" I say taking her hand. " ok kids have fun be safe be responsible and be back at 12" her mum says. "Bye" she says to her family as we run out of the house and jump into my car. I drive down the road so her family can't see us and I pull over. She kisses me with all her passion. I pull on the corners of her jacket and her chest is against mine. I continue kissing her and she pulls on my hair. I play with the back of her dress as she stops kissing me and rests her head in my shoulder. She takes her jacket off and I run my fingers up and down her arms. She looks me deep in the eyes and says "thank you". "For what?" I ask. "Existing" She says. We laid on a picnic blanket , ate fruit and watch the stars for the rest of the night.