Movie

ALEXANDERS POV: I finally decided to take Jade home since we are officially dating. " you look beautiful in that black dress, this is torture" I say as I drive her to my house. She takes my hand in hers and kisses up my neck to my jaw and gives me a passionate kiss on my lips. "I love you but you are gonna make me crash the car" I whisper. "It's worth it if it means I get to kiss you everywhere" she whispers into my ear before sitting back and kissing my hand.

We arrive at my house. "You okay? Not nervous?" I ask Jade. " a little bit I'm okay" she says back. She kisses me for good luck and then we enter. "DAD , MUM JADE AND I ARE HERE" I yell out. "IN THE KITCHEN MY ANGEL" my mum yells back.

JADES POV: we walk into the kitchen. His mum is cooking ravioli and his dad is reading the newspaper. He peeks over and looks at me and continues reading his paper which makes me feel insecure. "God another one why can't you bring home clean girls like Evan?" His dad says. "MARK!" His mum yells. "Dad stop it" Says Alex. "I'm so so sorry I'm sure he didn't mean it" Alex whispers into my ear. "It's fine really" I say back. "Who is Evan?" I whisper back into his ear. "My brother" he whispers back. "You have a brother?" I ask him. "I had a brother" he says.

We sit in silence eating dinner and as soon as we are finished we leave. I'm silent in the car until Alexander asks me "are you okay?".

ALEXANDERS POV: "it's just um it's just I feel like nobody wants us together" she says as she holds tears back. I pull the car over , turn the engine off and look at her. "What do you mean?" I say when I know exactly what she means. "I don't know I just think that your family hates me , my sister , mum and dad need me and I think we need space" she whispers as she turns to look out the window to hide the tears streaming down her face. I stay silent and start the car and drive her home. She gets out of the car wiping her tears off her cheeks. She turns to me and says "I'm sorry" before shutting the door and walking into her house. I sit in silence and bang my hand against the steering wheel and drive off.