Ten

Kirinna

I giggled, crying out lightly as Black Star picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder. Smacking my ass playfully, I gasped and punched his back as he cackled, walking through my apartment to my room.
"Put me down! What do you think you're doing?!"
"What? I'm really liking the view."
"You pervert!" I barked, hitting him again.
He laughed again, "Okay, okay." Finally complying with me, he slowly lowered me from over his shoulder and readjusted his grip on me. With my legs wrapped around his waist and his strong arms holding me up easily, he kissed me feverishly.
"It feels so good to have you close." I mumbled as he pulled away, "It sucks, cause at school they still haven't figured it out, Maka seems to be having fun with all her planning too."
Black star hummed, grinning, "I bet her grades will go down cause she's so busy focusing on you and me!"
"Yeah, that's gonna be a sight to see." I snorted, thinking about how catastrophic that would end up being.
Black Star began to walk again with me still on him, and I quickly wrapped my arms around his shoulders to keep me from falling back, my head turning slightly to see where we were going.
"Which one is your room?"
"The second door."
"Kirinna?" Saki called out from the kitchen,
"Yeah?" I replied as Black Star shifted my weight to one arm so his other arm could move to open my door.
"Remember where the condoms are! And keep it down!"
"Condoms?" Black Star asked, "You bought condoms for m-"
"SAKI!" I barked, "ENOUGH OF THAT ALREADY!"
"Oh, sorry."
I groaned, my head falling onto Black Stars shoulder as he held back his laugh and walked into the room without another word, knowing he'd get slapped if he said anything. Once the door was shut behind him, he laid me down on the bed and crawled up inbetween my legs.
"H-Hey- what are-" I froze slightly as he let himself fall onto my chest, shutting his eyes and taking a deep breath. His muscles relaxed and I slowly relaxed with him.
I gently ran my fingers through his hair, making him hum lightly in satisfaction. His hair was always a mess, but it was also always somehow soft. I continued to play with his blue coloured hair, thinking about how nice this moment was with just the two of us. Black Star got quiet when we were like this, and this is sometimes all he wanted to do when he was with me.
I rested my fingers, turning from gazing down at the male to gazing at my ceiling. As funny as Liz's and Maka's plans to 'get me and Black Star together' were, I was worried it'd get out of hand. Even though both Black Star and I knew about what was happening, and he was doing his best to keep his hands off me at school so he could pull his 'epic' prank on Soul and his other friends, I couldn't help but be already tired of it all.
I shouldn't care, but I do. Because of all this planning, I hadn't really gotten to hang out and make good friends with Maka and Liz, because they were constantly trying to hide their notes from me and shoving me on top of Black Star somehow.
"Hey." Black Star began, raising his head, "You stopped."
I smiled, "Sorry, I was thinking."
"About what? Tell me."
"Liz and Maka and their plan."
He pulled himself up, closer to my face, and pressed both his hands to my cheeks as he stared into my eyes, "Do you not like it? I can tell them to stop."
I frowned, "It's just... annoying me. It's like... they're pushing me away from them and shoving me on you all the time, but I want to be friends with them, you know?"
"I can tell them to stop, babe." He said again, more serious this time. He would probably end up doing it anyways, but he still wanted to wait for my permission. Black Star was always so loyal to the people he cared about.
"Yeah... I want it to stop. Sorry about your prank."
He shook his head, "It's not that big a deal. Soul isn't that dumb, he probably knows better than Maka does. She may be good in class but she's way too dense."
I giggled lightly, "Yeah, that's not surprising."
He smiled in reply, slowly bringing his face closer, his lips brushed mine teasingly before he kissed me.

-

Black Star and I walked to school the next morning once again, Saki and Tsubaki close behind. He had his hands shoved into his pockets and I rested my hand on his arm, smiling as he boasted about some guy he beat up recently, and how he was gonna be the champion once again for the school fair now that it would be running again.
I looked up to the stairs as we approached, tuning out of Black Star's chatter, I remembered how when I was sick he would carry me up and down without a problem.
The time he said, that he'd carry me anywhere I wanted, and called me his goddess...
"Kirinna? Are you feeling okay? Your face is red."
"N-no!"
He snorted, "Yeah it is. What are you thinking about?"
"I-it's just..." I frowned, wondering how I should word it - but it came out the same way it was in my head, "That time, you called me your 'goddess'." I mumbled, avoiding his eyes.
When I dared to take a glance at his face, his cheeks were dusted pink as well, "Oh, that time. Right, well - it's not like I was lying or anything!" He suddenly yelled, "You are my goddess, Kirinna, and soon everyone's gonna know!"
I smiled brightly, squeezing his arm, "Yeah. I look forward to it!"

Later at lunch, I was determined to get my word in and tell Maka the truth as I knew Black Star would be doing the same to Soul at another table today, as agreed. But when I sat down and tried to ease into the conversation, I was repeatedly interrupted by Liz and Patty screaming about the upcoming school dance.
I blinked, watching as the two conversed on what they were going to wear, and making sure Kidd would like it too, and I discovered in that moment that they really were, without a doubt, twins.
And before I knew it, after school, when I tried once again to tell Maka the truth, Liz and Patty cut me off by hollering to all of Death City that they would be taking me dress shopping with them. They wanted to make sure I had a dress that would turn Black Star on, and when Maka told me that, I knew I would end up in something horrid - besides, stuff like that doesn't turn Black Star on at all - I'd have to be butt naked for him to even do a double take. His libido isn't really as big as people think it is.
"This one!" Maka cheered, pulling out a black dress, "Wear this!"
I don't even have a choice, do I?

"Do you at least like it?" Saki asked as Maka walked off to her apartment, finally leaving me alone.
"Yeah, I do." I admitted, breathing a sigh as I readjusted my grip on the bag with said dress in it.
"Even though I really did try, I couldn't manage to say anything to her about our relationship, other than the already obvious fact that I liked him as more than a friend! This was so easy for Black Star..."
Saki placed a hand on my shoulder, stopping me for a moment, "Don't worry, Kirinna. You'll have your chance at the school dance without a doubt. Besides, I'm sure Black Star won't bother keeping his hands off you now."
I giggled lightly, blushing as I thought about it, "Yeah, that's true. Awe man, now I can't wait for this dance!"