Part 1 - All about Y/n

Friday morning
9am ~

You bent down, putting the last few clothes you had picked from your wardrobe and zipped up the suitcase before you straightened yourself and looked around your semi empty room.

You let out a big sigh as the realisation finally hit you.....that you were leaving home.
You had a lot of thoughts going through your head but it was a conflict between sadness and excitement.
You sat down on the edge of your bed with your head hung low.
Thoughts about leaving your country and moving to another one that's so far away from your own started to invade your mind....You were going to miss your family and loved ones and the thought of that made you feel this painful feeling in your heart.
You were so lost in your thoughts that the only thing that brought you back to reality was when your eyes reached it's limit to hold your tears and they dropped on the back of your hand.

You almost didn't want to leave because you loved your life here.
However, just as these thoughts appeared in your mind, so did the thoughts of what's in store for you in the coming future.

You come from a very wealthy background and even though you could easily just live your life in luxury, that's never what you choose to do from a very young age itself.
You proudly smiled at yourself as you now stood in front of the mirror wiping away your tears and appreciating the woman you have become.
You have your parents to thank for your humble and down to earth nature as they always taught you that even though you are extremely wealthy....life is about fullfilling and achieving your dreams and being present and helpful to others who have troubles following their path, whether family, friend or any other person.

Your best friend Auriel studied in Korea and after graduating got an internship at BIGHIT, an entertainment company that put out famous bands like BTS.
A few years have gone by and she is now a manager of one of the many kpop groups at the company.
She managed to get you the position as the Supervisor in the media team which you easily land with your hard earned and all round experience in the field.
You have a moderate understanding and knowledge when it comes to shooting video, taking photographs or even producing music....It's been a passion of yours for a long time....and you still believe you have a lot to learn.
Your thoughts were interrupted when your mom walked into the room flashing her beautiful smile which was obviously trying to hide her sadness of having to see you go, "Sweetie, are you done packing? Your dad is waiting downstairs, he wanted to take you to the airport instead so we told James {your driver} he could leave for the day.

You nodded, trying to stop yourself from crying again at the sight of your mom. Clearing your throat you said, "I just finished the last suitcase. I'll bring them down in a few minutes. Will you be coming with us?", you asked.

- "No sweetheart, there are a couple of things I need to sort out here and honestly I can't see you go because this is what happens" your mom says as her eyes quickly filled with tears and dropped down to the floor.

Not a second passed and you both were in each other's arms, both a crying mess. "I'm going to miss you mom" you said as your head was on her shoulder.
Her face still burried in your chest she said the same to you.

Both of you finally let go of each other, your mom looked at you for the final time smiling proudly and said,
"You will do great there honey. Have fun and enjoy your life. You are an amazing daughter and I'm so thankful to have you. If you ever need me, you know I'm only a phone call away. Call me anytime, don't worry about the time differences."
" Let me know if you find any handsome guy there...Your dad and I will personally come there for an interview" your mom chuckled and you laughed lightly hitting her shoulder.
"We'll see" you smirked at your mom, both of you now giggling like 2 best friends.