Final Part - Forever & Always

~ time skip ~ 10:30am

Everyone was now ready to leave to go to your store opening for the clothing line you and Taehyung designed.

It took you guys a couple of years to prepare everything but it’s now finally done, and in about an hour you guys are going to open your first store.

Everyone gathered at the door ready to head out when they noticed you haven’t come down yet.

“Y/n?” Yoongi called out.
After a few seconds he heard your footsteps and turned around to look at you coming down the stairs

You were wearing an elegant black fitted dress that stopped a few inches below your knees. It had lovely gold accents in different places and a pretty brooch on the left side.

You looked at Yoongi who was wearing a beautiful sexy black suit. He didn’t have to do a lot of work and he would still look so handsome to you.
Even after a decade of knowing him he still managed to surprise you and give you butterflies in your stomach.

You finally reached downstairs as Yoongi took your hand and kissed it.

*sigh* “What did I do to get so lucky and have such a handsome husband.” You said as you kissed him gently on the cheek

“I’m supposed to say that to you…..will you not let me have that at least?” Yoongi chuckled as he wrapped his arms around your waist and leaned in to kiss you again before you stopped him and whispered.
“Save it for later”

You then held his hand and pulled him to the door and left for the event.

~ at the event ~ after the opening ceremony ~

It was now lunch time; the opening ceremony had just finished.
Everybody was now in a little private setting where you had hired catering for lunch from one of the most famous restaurants in all of Seoul and your personal favorite.

Yoongi was feeding Yoonjin who was sitting on your lap. The three of you were in your own world when a beautiful young woman who was the owner of the restaurant came up next to you.

“Hi auntie Soyoung…” your son said as you and Yoongi turned around to look at her.

“Hey sweetie…. enjoying the food?” she asked your son as he nodded at her and took a big bite of a mini pizza that he was holding in his hand

“The food is delicious as always Soyoung…..is the chef not here yet?” you asked.

“No he’s not here yet...but I think he’ll be here soon” she answered

“I’M HERE WORLD WIDE BEAUTIFUL!!…miss me??” Jin announced as he came in from the back door

He kissed Soyoung on the cheek and then looked at your son who was still munching on his pizza.

“Yoonjin-ah want to hear a joke about pizza?” he asked your son.

“No.” Yoongi immediately replied….already hating the joke even though it wasn’t said yet

“Yesss!!” your son yelled right after Yoongi

“Never mind…it’s too cheesy” Jin replied after which, you, Jin, Yoonjin & Soyoung laughed out loud like a bunch of crazy people.

“This’s why you’re my wife *points to Soyoung* this’s why you’re my best friend *points to you* and you *looks towards your son*……come here.” Jin said as he picked your son and hugged him.

By now, everyone already heard the loud commotion and were making their way to your table to join in the fun.

~ later that evening ~

Yoongi had just parked the car and turned the engine off when he looked to his right to find you sleeping in the passenger seat with Yoonjin in your arms.

He had a very content smile as he watched the both of you while his hand moved your son’s bangs away from his eyes.

He then got out of the car and went to the other side and opened your door.
He slowly started to take Yoonjin out of your arms as he softly said
“Sweetheart, we’re home.”

You slowly opened your eyes and saw your sweet husband carrying your son causing you to smile and get out of the car as the both of you made your way inside.

~ time skip ~

You were in your bedroom seated at your dressing table.
You were removing your shoes and pretty soon started taking your jewelry off.
In a few minutes Yoongi walked in while he was loosening his tie around his neck.