Part 16 - Final Confrontation

~ Couple of days later ~ at BTS dorm

Yoongi was sitting with Jin in the living room having a quiet conversation.
“Hyung….I thought a lot about what you said to me a few days ago and I really want to go to her….but what if-….what if she’s moved on, what if she’s found someone else….someone better. Someone who trusts her more. Somebody who deserves her more.” Yoongi said, softly sniffling.

“Yah!….I understand what you mean but she loved you for a reason, so stop putting yourself down. Everybody makes mistakes. You realized your mistake even though it took you long, you realized it and now you have to fix it.” Jin replied trying to encourage Yoongi.

Just as Yoongi was about to talk back someone unlocked the door and in walked Jungkook…..dragging in a bunch of suitcases.

“Oooooh Jungkook-ah…..my little one is back home…..please don’t leave me again….where did you have to go this time huh?!” Jin whined from the couch.

“Hyung….I came from *your country name*…….I went to see Y/n” Jungkook said as he looked at Jin

“What?!....you went to see Y/n? why didn’t you tell us.? How is she? Yahhhh Jungkook why didn’t you tell me?!” Jin yelled

“Sorry hyung I just wanted to see her because I missed her….I thought she had changed but she was just the same Y/n that we loved….she was just lonely and in the last couple days I felt something change in her something that upset her even more.” Jungkook said as he now looked at Yoongi

Jungkook lied about the last part….he just wanted to see what Yoongi would say.

“I-I think that’s because of me. I messaged her a couple days back asking if I could talk to her and meet her but she hasn’t replied back to me…..I think she hates me…..she has every right to hate me…..I don’t deserve someone as amazing as her.” Yoongi said as he buried his face in his palms not long before he heard a familiar voice come out from behind Jungkook.

“First of all Yoongi-sshi, I may have been jealous, angry, hurt or even disappointed at you, but not once from the time that I knew you did I ever hate you….but only love you
Second of all…..I get to decide who doesn’t deserve me…..and that’s definitely not YOU.
Third of all……*long silence as you thought of a 3rd point to say* ……when are you finally planning to tell me you love me huh?” you said as you stood there waiting for him to say something.

Yoongi was stunned to silence…..but Jin smacked him on the back, bringing him back to life.

He then stood up and walked towards you….when he reached you he kissed you on the lips ever so gently and pushed you backwards till you were both out of the dorm and then he closed the door with his free hand

His kiss deepened as soon as the door shut close. Both his hands held your face as you felt his tears drop on your cheeks as he kissed you with all the love that he had for you.

You could feel how sorry he was for the way he hurt you in that one kiss.
You couldn’t breathe any longer so you slowly parted your lips away from him and looked at him. He gently put one of his hands on your abdomen, the same place he had his own scar and ran his thumb over it.