Part 11 - Flashbacks

~ at your home ~ 6am

You were in your room sitting on a little couch as you looked out into the gloomy sky.

It was one of those days when you felt really depressed and lifeless.
You sat there for almost an hour, with a blank expression on your face.

As you looked at the raindrops hitting the glass window you couldn’t help the flashbacks that kept replaying in your head. 

~ FLASHBACKS ~

• You looked at the raindrops hitting the car window as you ended the call with Yunho.
You were crying uncontrollably because after trying to call Auriel there was still no response. This made you panic even more by every second that passed. Through your hysterical cries you managed to ask the driver to take you to the hospital where the injured were taken as you were sitting in the back seat with your hands clutched praying to God to let everyone be ok.

• You ran into the hospital not even knowing which direction you had to go to as you looked left and right. You had tear stains all over you face as your mascara was smudged under your eyes

• You ran to the counter asking for the rooms of those that were brought from the jet crash site “C-can you please tell me the rooms of the survivors from the j-jet crash please.” you stuttered as you cried at the nurse

• The nurse told you that some are still at the ER (Emergency Room) while those who are still critical are being taken to ORs (Operating room) or at the ICU (Intensive Care Unit). “Miss, if you tell me who you are looking for in specific I can direct you to them otherwise your best option is to check the ER.”

• You ran down the hallway as you slammed yourself at the large double doors that led to the emergency room. You were stunned, your body went into shock as you saw the scene that was playing in front of your eyes.

• Nurses running everywhere, doctors yelling for medical assistance. Bloody tracks on the floor from when the survivors were wheeled in. The smell of all sorts of alcohol and disinfectant in the air. The cries of your colleagues as they watched over the them.

• You ran to a group of your team members when you saw Yunho. He hugged you as he cried on your shoulder. You were crying as well as you said “Which jet crashed? Who were the people in it? Is everyone ok. What’s happening now?”

“The plane that crashed had BTS, head staff, Bang PD, and some more staff I couldn’t remember.” Yunho said as he looked at you with his sad eyes. He then took your hand and led you to one of the chairs so he could sit you down. He then knelt in front of you as he looked in your eyes and said
“I just got here as well so I haven’t been updated properly yet. All I heard is that those who were towards the front of the plane got the most impact. The pilot is in critical condition, he was taken to the OR first. They said one of the managers was also towards the front. But I still haven’t been informed which manager. I’m on my way to go check everything.” He said as he now got up and offered his hand as he pulled you off of the bench.