Part 10 - Londons fatal blow

~ next day ~ 9am

Groups from BigHit like TXT, BTS and other solo artists were invited to a worldwide music convention.

The event was to be held in London, so all staff and crew and the group's were to fly to the event today afternoon

Bighit had jets to take the group's and their managers while the rest of the staff had to fly on normal flights.

Everybody was at the company in the morning going through final checkups and finishing all errands.

Yoongi was sitting in your office.
He was restless.
He wasn't able to sleep properly because of what had happened last night at Bighit.
He sat there waiting for you as the incident last night kept playing in his head.

~ flashback ~ to the night before ~ at BIGHIT

Yoongi had just gotten ready to leave.
It was late.
He needed to get home to have enough sleep for tomorrow's busy day.
He was about to get out of his door when he heard a knock.

Nothing would have prepared his heart enough for the person he saw once he opened the door.

"We need to talk....I have something to say to you." said the woman standing in front of the door

It was his ex,........Mi Sun.

Mi Sun was the type of person to get what she wants by any means possible.
Unfortunately for Y/n, Mi Sun coincidentally happened to be at the restaurant when she was having lunch with Jin.
Mi Sun overheard everything and realized that you were talking about her ex Yoongi since you were with Seokjin.
She was not going to let you get Yoongi, so in any way possible she was going to stop it.

Mi Sun stood in front of Yoongi's studio as she knocked the door and it opened to a very confused and slightly angry looking Yoongi.

"What are you doing here?" he said.

He felt a rush of the pain he felt when he had broken up with Mi Sun around 5 years ago.

However he didn't want to show this pain as he shut it down quick enough and put on his cold demeanor as he spoke to her.

"I have nothing to say to you. I'm about to leave anyway....so forget about it." he said as he gave her the cold shoulder and walked past her.

He was walking with his back facing her when he heard her say
"Oppa.....it's about Y/n."

Making him turn around to look at her with a glare.
"Why are you talking about Y/n.....how do you know her?.....You know what..it doesn't matter. I don't have to believe you. I may have been stupid the first time....but I've learnt not to trust you. So if you're done talking, you can leave." he said coldly

"Give me a second to speak will you!!?" Mi Sun yelled as she pulled out her phone and opened a folder that had a couple of photos in it.
"Look....that's her at another music producing company...look at her hand she has a hard drive with her…..look at this photo…there’s a guy at the entrance welcoming her. Do you know who that is? That’s Lee Ji Soo the music producer of SNY Entertainment…..my friends who work here told me that Y/n happens to work here with you guys.... If that’s true what is she doing at another production studio?" she said as she showed a picture of you getting out of your car and getting in another company building that wasn't BIGHIT.