Part 2 - The 3J's

"YAH! Jungkook-ah walk carefully! The woman almost fell because of you!" two guys yelled as they approached you and Jungkook.
Jungkook had already picked up your stuff and handed them to you as you both bowed at each other.

"Ah I apologize it was my fault, I was in a bit or a rush, its not his fault" you said as you smiled at the 3 men standing in front of you....3 men whom you knew very well.

"But still, our maknae sometimes is a bit hyper and doesn't seem to see where he's headed" the other 2 laughed as Jungkook looked at you intently and then at the bag of cookies in your hand.
You chuckled slightly taking a cookie from the bag and offering it to Jungkook
"Would you like a cookie, Jungkookie?"

Jungkook flashed you his bunny smile as he took the cookie from you munching on it instantly.
"Hi we're-" one of the guys started as you quickly but calmly interrupted and said
"I know you guys, don't worry."......"It's very nice to finally meet you Hoseok and you Jimin and you too Jungkook" you turned looking at him as he smiled at you with a mouthful of cookie.

"Are you a fan?" Jimin asked you.

You let out a small chuckle "Ofcourse I am...I love you guys...and your music especially"

They noticed your slight accent so they figured you were not from Korea.

"You don't seem like you're from here. Where are you from? Are you new to the building? Will you just be visiting or staying permanently?" Hoseok and Jimin went back and forth with the questions all the while you noticed Jungkook from the side of your eye just looking at you in a way you couldn't understand.
He just observed you without saying anything.
"Hahahaa guys calm down....one question at a time. I'm not from here....that's true, I'm actually from *Your country name*. I bought apartment 1385. And I will be staying for a long time" ....you smiled as you concluded saying "I got a job at BIGHIT"

All 3 pairs of eyes widened, Hoseok jumped excitedly at what he just heard. "Oh my god....We are going to neighbours and colleagues! Our dorm is no. 1382....so we are really close by....I'm sure you will see the rest of the guys sometime in between. I'm so glad we bumped into you here Ms....??"

"Y/N." you completed

"We hope to see you around Y/n" Jimin said to you cheerfully.

"I'm sure we will. I'm actually headed to BIGHIT now.....would you guys like to come along....I'll drive." you asked

"We would love to but we actually have a couple of other places we need to go to this morning before heading to BH *bighit*. We'll probably see you there later." Hoseok said smiling bright like the sun.

You were so happy to see these 3 and even though you knew they lived somewhere in the same compound you didn't think you would run into them that quickly. You were not complaining though. You were happy.

The 4 of you said your goodbyes. Headed to the elevator and then went about your day.

~ at BIGHIT ~