Part 4 - "Who's a noona?"

~ at the BTS dorm ~

"Yah.....isn't she just great..." Jin said walking in the dorm as he plopped down next to Namjoon on the couch.

"She really is......she's different from others. There's something so unique about her but at the same time she loves and does a lot of things that we love and do too." Namjoon added.

The 2 were so deep in their conversation they didn't notice a few of the younger members coming through the main door
"You guys met Y/n already?! How did it go?" Hoseok asked.

"She's really wonderful....I'm so glad to have her as our neighbour compared to some of the other boring rich people around here." Jin said.

"Does anyone know how old she is?" Jungkook asked.

"We didn't ask....but she looks young and she's beautiful." Namjoon answered as the rest looked at him giving him a mocking look.
"Oh come on guys....It's just the plain truth....It's a compliment" Namjoon said rolling his eyes as Jungkook backed him up and said
"No use telling them, these hyungs mocked me earlier in the same way!"

"She's a 91 liner..." Taehyung calmy said having heard their conversation as he walked in through the main door.

"What!? You met her?.Y/n?...are you even sure it's her?" Jungkook said in disbelief.

"Yes I'm sure it's her. She spoke about how she met you guys at the company and here at the building. She's really sweet." Taehyung said as he smiled and sat next to Jungkook.

"Why didn't you come for lunch today?" Jin asked

"Sorry hyung, its because I asked Y/n to have lunch with me" Taehyung said.

"How and where did you two actually meet" Jimin asked curious

"Well....." Taehyung started his story......
"It all started at my favourite place on earth...at GUCCI"

~ FLASHBACK ~ at the GUCCI store

12:30pm

*sigh* "This is so beautiful....", "Wow, this is so pretty", *gasp* "Jin hyung would love this pink coat", "Oh this little mini bag would be perfect for Hoseok hyung", "Oh I should get these for Jungkook."
Taehyung was going nuts as he cheerfully walked around GUCCI getting almost everything in his path.
He was done with shopping when he reached the border between the men's and women's section.
As he was walking through he caught a glimpse of a pretty woman looking rather torn between 2 beautiful outfits.
He stood there intrigued by the young female. He liked her sense of fashion and honestly understood her dilemma......however, the black Gucci blouse was way better than the other one she was looking at so he decided to coach her towards that one.

"The black one is better.....It looks more your style....and your eyes say you want that one." He said as she got startled and turned towards him with her beautiful eyes looking up to find his.