Part 17 - MIN's household

~at your house~6:45 am~DOWNSTAIRS~

"I'm almost done setting up the table.....give me the milk boxes and juices" you said as you reached out behind you but got nothing.

You turned yelling
"Yah! I asked you to give the drinks here. Not stand there and DRINK IT!"

Jungkook laughed his little elmo laugh
"I'm bringing it noona" as he walked towards you with an arm full of juice and milk boxes.

"Yah.... what about your kids in the future huh?..what will they do if you drink all the banana milk!?" you asked jokingly.

"Nonsense......there's no such thing as a shortage of banana milk in the Jeon household. We will have an extra fridge just to store those.... Or maybe I should buy the banana milk company." He said with wide eyes

*gasp* "oh my god maybe you should" you said, wide eyed too

"No...no he won't.... seriously sis, you too? I told you not to encourage this crazy addiction" your sister scolded you as she came down the stairs carrying your son.

"Pfft...yeah right.... says the one who supports it the most and bought him a customized banana milk box with his name on it!" you scolded back as she now laughed and went towards Jungkook who was making bunny faces at Yoonjin.

"Where's Yoongi??" you asked when all of a sudden you heard a baby cry upstairs.

"Oh jeez he must've gotten excited and woken up Yoonhae." you chuckled and headed upstairs.

~ meanwhile upstairs ~

Yoongi went into your 1-year-old daughters room. He was just checking on her. Yoongi was uncontrollable when it came to your daughter. She was irresistibly cute. He was admiring her and touching her little forehead when she suddenly woke up and started crying.

"Really honey......you couldn't just leave her to sleep?" he heard you say behind him as you stood there with your arms crossed.

Yoongi turned around with an apologetic look on his face as your baby screamed even louder.

"Don't worry...she's probably just hungry. Could you get her out of the crib for me?" you said as you gave him a gentle smile and gestured for Yoonhae.

You then sat down on the rocking chair as you pulled your shirt up from one side and pulled your bra down revealing your breast that was ready to feed your baby.

Yoongi slowly placed Yoonhae in your arms as you slowly held her close and she started to slowly suckle on your breast and almost immediately stop crying.

Yoongi stood there in awe. No matter how many times he's seen this, it still always warmed his heart when he saw you breastfeed his child.

He then went behind you and looked at Yoonhae in your arms.

"She looks just like you; you know?" you said as you moved her little black bangs away from her eyes just like you always did with Yoongi.