Part 13 - Important decisions

~ FLASHBACK to when Yoongi's heart started beating again after the cardiac arrest (Refer to part 11) ~

•The doctor had just shocked Yoongi....the pulse line was flat

•You sat there for about 10 seconds looking at the ground not being able to pick yourself up when suddenly in the silence....... You heard a beep...beep...beep...of the pulse monitor

•You immediately looked up as you heard a collective sigh of relief from all the medical staff that were cramped in the room. Once again you couldn't believe what just happened. You saw one of the doctors ask the nurse to clear everything and take care of Yoongi as he was now stabilized again. The same doctor then turned and approached you as he offered his hand to pick you up.

•He asked you to his office and sat you down offering you a glass of water.
"Do you know if his parents are here?" the doctor asked. You cleared you throat as you said "We've already informed them about everything and they are trying to get here as soon as possible but Korea is really far and because of the time differences it's difficult to get a flight. Is everything going to be alright doctor. W-will Yoongi be ok?"

"I'm going to be honest with you Ms Y/n. Its not looking good for Yoongi.
You see he was most probably towards the front of the plane because he suffered a huge blow near his abdominal area. When he reached here he was bleeding a lot so we had to take him to surgery immediately. What happened just a while back was a cardiac arrest, his heart stopped because one of his organs was failing and shutting down. Now unless we can get a transplant I'm afraid Yoongi does not have a lot of time left." the doctor said as he looked at your pale face.

•You needed to contact his family, and after a painful call everything was finally decided.

You decided to get some help and called the one person who always knew what to do when you were lost or scared.

•After an hour, you were on your way back to the doctor to let him know what Yoongi's parents had said on the phone. As soon as you entered the room the doctor spoke
"I actually just got off the call with your dad.... Mr. Thomas has been a very generous supporter of our hospital for a long time...so I just wanted to thank you and your father for that." Before you could say anything back to the doctor, he quickly picked up the telephone line "Please put Yoongi on the transplant list under TOP PRIORITY." He then turned to you and said "Now we wait.....soon a donor will turn up on the list"

"Doctor is there any way to find a donor even more faster?" you asked.
The doctor looked at you confused
"Well he is already on our top priority list but the only way to go faster is if we could ask family or friends and we have to see who matches with him regardless of who volunteers. Is there anybody you know who would be willing?"

•You looked at the doctor as you took a deep breath and said
"I want to give mine, doctor...." You paused as a tear fell and then continued to say "I love him, I'm not going to lose him, not after the loved one I've just lost hours ago."

~ END of FLASHBACK ~

~ PRESENT DAY ~ at Y/n's home

You had just taken a shower and you were standing in front of the mirror looking at the surgery scar on your abdomen.
You were running your thumb over it slowly. It was a bit darker than your natural skin tone and the area was a bit numb.
You sort of hated it and liked it at the same time.

You hated it because it reminded you of the plane crash and the events that followed, but you loved it because it's a reminder that Yoongi is alive and well.

It's hard to forget him, not after all the things you guys have been through. Even if the period was not that long, you managed to make so many wonderful memories together.

~ PRESENT DAY ~ at Yoongi's studio ~

Jin had just revealed the truth about you being Yoongi's kidney donor.
Both him and Yoongi were an emotional mess right now.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier hyung?" Yoongi asked

Jin - "She made me promise and swear not to tell you. She is a close friend of mine so I respected her wishes even though it hurt me to see her leave without resolving this with you.......is it true that you never had feelings for her?"

Yoongi - "What?....who said that.....hyung I loved her....I loved her so much. I still do. But whatever chances we had in the past is all gone. All because I was afraid of my past experience with Mi Sun repeating itself. I'm so stupid."

Jin - "She told me she was about to check on you when she heard you say that you never had feelings for her and you never would have......She was so devastated when she said that to me I didn't even know how to comfort her because at the time she had already left. She said hearing those words hurt her so badly so she asked me to not say anything to you so that she could leave."

Yoongi - *in tears* "Hyung.....Jungkook was with me at the time...I had just found out that Y/n had worked with Ji Soo.....I didn't know what I was feeling....so in the heat of the moment..-"

Jin - "I understand....Yoongi-ah.....if you still love her. Go to her. Tell her how you feel. Apologize to her for doubting and hurting her. If all is lost and she rejects you, atleast you have the opportunity to thank her in person for saving your life....You can do this....so go."

Jin now placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder and gave him a supportive nod.
Yoongi placed his hand on Jins hand and said

"I'm sorry you had to lose her as a friend because of me hyung....I will try and bring her back" after which he stood up and left the studio so he could prepare to leave soon.