Part 8 - "It's a secret..."

~ flashback ~
first music video meeting
(Refer to Part 5 ending)

Yoongi had left after the meeting. He had to go to his studio to pick up some things before meeting the boys for lunch.

He was on his way to the elevator when he overheard Y/n and Jungkook in front of the meeting room.

Jungkook had just asked Y/n if she wanted to join them for lunch and meet Yoongi.
Her reaction was something Yoongi did not expect.
She was flustered.
She was so nervous to the point she stuttered "N-no, actually I-I'll be eating at my o-office today since I have to finalize some things. I'll catch you guys next time."

Yoongi realized what was going on.
Normally some guys would like it when a girl gets flustered or shy over them, but for Yoongi, it was different.
No matter how much he would have liked it, his mind kept telling him to protect himself.....to protect his heart....as he went through something in the past that he wouldn't wish to happen again in the future.

So as Yoongi stood there, his mind made a promise to himself as he said
"I'm not going to let this happen again."

~ End of flashback ~

Little did Yoongi know, his heart would choose to break that promise.

~ present time ~ at the orphanage ~

Yoongi was still sitting next to Lisa.
He had just told her how much he likes you too.
No matter how much his mind kept telling him it was wrong, his heart took over as he now has to face the fact that he has started to have feelings towards you.

He turned his head to look at you.....
You were standing next to one of the woman who takes care of the kids discussing something.
He didn't realize he was just staring at you the whole time with such a loving and longing expression on his face.
His daydream was interrupted when he saw you, now ending your conversation and making your way back to Lisa.

You saw Yoongi and smiled as you approached Lisa with the snacks.
"Here you go sweetie.....I see you've met Yoongi here.....what are you guys talking about." you asked as you now sat next to Lisa.

"It’s a secret...." Yoongi interrupted as he looked at Lisa and winked at her before looking back at you and flashing his rare gummy smile.

Lisa giggled happily as she said
"Yeah....it's a secret.....sorry unni"

"I see......" you chuckled
"Well I'm glad you're feeling better sweetheart." You continued to say as you then hugged her before getting up.

You guys left soon after.
It was an amazing experience.
Leaving the kids was especially hard.
You guys may have only spent a few hours with them but everybody got so attached in that short amount of time.
Taehyung had the most difficulty leaving.
He loved kids, to the point you guys had to pull him out before putting him in the car and driving off to lunch.