Part 3 - Meeting NamJin

Saturday evening
7pm ~

"I'm Seokjin.....and the shy one next to me is Namjoon" he said as he looked at your flustered face.....wondering why you haven't said anything yet.

"I think she wasn't expecting us so it came out as a bit of a shock." Namjoon said finally getting over the shyness.

"Or should I say we came off as a bit of a soup-rice (pun for the word *surprise*)" Seokjin said as he held the tray up which ofcourse had a little bowl of fancy looking soup and rice.
He held his laugh as he waited for a response from you.

"Ahhh hyuuuung....We just came here did you have to start with the jok-" Namjoon whined but was interrupted when you burst out laughing followed by Seokjin's iconic windshield wiper laugh that you were so honoured to hear at the time.

"Seeee....She loved my joke. Who wouldn't love my jokes. I'm Worldwide Handsome, you know." he said as he turned to you.

"Yes, I do know and yes, you are very handsome" you said as you flashed a smile and welcomed a satisfied Jin and a puzzled Namjoon into your apartment.

"Please have a seat.....I honestly wasn't expecting you guys. It's so nice to finally meet you in person. I'm a huge fan of the both of you, and the rest of course." you said as you sit on a bar stool next to Jin and Namjoon at the kitchen counter.

"You didn't have to go through all this trouble though" you said as you gestured at the fancy looking tray of food that was displayed in front of you.

"Oh don't worry about that....it's sort of like a housewarming present....something to say welcome to Korea...I cooked a range of some classic korean dishes for you to try." Jin said as he proceeded to open up the cloche and take out the various bowls from the tray.

"Actually this won't be my first time trying Korean food. I've been a fan of the cuisine for a long time so I have eaten at some famous korean restaurants in my country." you said as you scanned through the countless bowls in front of you.

"I'm sure they're nothing compared to this, and I have to say you have perfectly cooked all my favourite dishes....this is perfect" you now looked at Jin with a grateful smile as he blew you his classic flying kiss making you giggle like a idiot.

"This is a lot of food for just me though. Would you guys like to join me?" you asked, now looking at Namjoon as well.

He nodded and was about to say yes but Jin beat him to it and excitedly said "Ofcourse we would love too. We were going to have dinner after visiting you but I think this is much better. At least we have company. We would love to get to know more about our lovely neighbour."

You got a bit flustered and chuckled lightly as you stood up to get a few chopsticks, plates and glasses for the 3 of you.

You distributed everything before handing the last pair of chopsticks to Namjoon smiling at him which showcased your pair of hidden dimples.

That simple action caught him by surprise causing him to get flustered and accidentally break the chopsticks instead of separating them the proper way.