Season 02 Premiere 1/2

-Viewer Discretion Is Advised-

The night crept in with the shadow of astonishing darkness. I was in a much better place than I hoped I would be. The cold wind slipped off me as I enjoyed the beauty of the moonlight, falling on to the garden that surrounded me. Behind me was the mansion with lit-up yellowish windows. A little bit ahead was the Derek's wood chopping setup. The food plate I grabbed had gotten lightweight since I sat down on the hammock. Gently waving to the rhythm of the wind that pushed me, I enjoyed the vegetable salad Patricia made. It tasted good as far as one could expect a salad to taste, even though I was never an enthusiast. Everyone was forced to be vegetarian unless they didn't want to risk getting infected through animal meat. I raised a full spoon and tossed it into my mouth.

"It's not good, is it?"

To her voice, I looked behind. Patricia came to the front of me swaying her hips. She hung on to the off-white rope that fixed the hammock to the tree branch.

"I don't have all the stuff to make it tastier." She said in an apologetic voice.

"What are you talking about? It's delicious." Said I.

"Ryan said it's not." She said.

"Did he?"

"He was kidding." She said smiling. "My legs hurt. Can I get in there?"

Not giving me a chance to offer my opinion, she jumped on to the hammock. I moved aside and gave her space as she settled down next to me.

"So, how did you meet Ryan?" She asked as I pretended to enjoy her salad.

"He's my best friend." I said swallowing a mouthful.

"Since?" She asked.

"Forever I guess." Said I, feeling her warmth passing on to me as she rubbed her soft-skinned arm against mine.

"It's a bit cold out here." She said biting her lips as blonde hair tried to run away with the night's wind.

"Tell me about you." I said feeling obligated to make conversation.

"Well..." She leaned forward and crunching her shoulders as I tried my best not to peek in her cleavage. "My name is Patricia Swanson, I'm sixteen years old, and I was studying at Coast Glamour School of Art..."

"You went to Coast Glamour?" I asked amazed.

"Yeah—for two years."

"I was doing my finals there." Said I.

"Are you serious!?"

"Wow—Colleagues huh." I said, grabbing the what was left on the plate as the last bite.

"I've never seen you before." She said.

I smiled remembering the past I had.

"That's probably because I was never there." Said I, wanting to let her know what kind of a person I was.

"Why do you sound bad when you say it?" She asked pressing me with her body and squinting her eyes in a playful manner.

"Hey you two," I heard Derek's voice as he walked passed us in his broken rhythm and sat on the wood chopping setup.

"There's dust everywhere, don't sit on it." Said Patricia.

"It's OK Pat. I'm still dirty."

"Take a shower then."

"I'm waiting for your mum to come out."

"Oh—bad luck there. She takes years."

"Actually I'm too tired to even take a shower." He said.