S02E05 - All Dead

--Previously on Surviving Walkers--

"If you kill me, you are killing everyone in this house." I said, feeling content of my solid argument.

He stood there as he was figuring out his next move. Watching his gun being lowered gave me a slight relief.

"Let's get these to people downstairs." I said making an excuse for moving, holding up the heavy bags of weapons.

"You know what?" He murmured as he quickly aimed the gun at my leg and squeezed the trigger with a monstrous wish. "Go to hell."

I was shocked as if I were suddenly struck by high voltage electricity. The boy was squeezing the trigger to its maximum. 'Am I shot?' The thought crossed my mind. Realizing that the gun was without any bullets answered my question with a great relief. I saw Christine with the same shock I had, maybe greater. Her half opened mouth and frightened eyes seemed as if she were screaming as hard as she could seconds before.

"Next time-" I said trying to calm my struck mind. "Make sure there won't be a next time."

He lowered his arm and the heavy weapon made of gold dropped onto the floor and bumped aside.

Ordering the children to stay safe in Millar's room and shut the door before me, I ran downstairs with the burden of heavy bags. The weapon I desired, the white Katana was stuck in my armpit as a successful attempt to make only one trip. As I dropped the bags in front of the people holding the front door strong, they looked at me with their mouths open. I relieved the Katana from the tight lock of my armpits then I drew it out feeling as if I were a true swordsmen. Its ring gave me a thrilling feeling among the noise of walkers growling. The blade shined to the sunlight that reached into the house as I waved it getting familiar trying to make it a part of my own arm. As the grip settled and my conscious came in to terms with the act I was about to do, I walked over to the door and sunk the sword's sharp end into one of the walkers forehead. I pulled the sword out leaving a hole in its brain and spraying its blood inside the house through the small space between two door wings. Then I swung it carefully dodging my crew but splitting walkers' hands which had reached in. After minutes the floor held a pile of hands, palms and fingers as we managed to seal the front door locking it.

"That did it." Said Derek, backing off from the door but observing it carefully.

"Are you sure?" The woman I met in the kitchen asked.

"Doesn't matter-we gotta get out of here if we are to survive. They'll break in eventually give them time."

Behind me I saw Enrick and Jane emerging from their cover of the room far away from the front door. The small steady steps they took as if the simplest trip could throw in a bunch of walkers to the house annoyed me greatly.

"Oh cut it out already Enrick!" I yelled. "Go hide in the freaking room back!"

"Hey it's not our fault!" Yelled Jane from behind of her man.

"Nothing is!" I said placing the blood soaked Katana on the floor and unzipping one of the bags. A noise of surprise ran through the crowd as they witnessed the weaponry.

"That's a lot of guns." Said Natasha.

"I thought you knew about this." Said I.

"We robbed the police station even before finding this place, back then only Chance and I were there." Said Derek. "These guys joined late after."

"Well then," I said trying to plot the timeline in my mind. "Get armed."

"Get armed for what?"

As Mike asked a smash from outside pressed the door to us with a bombing sound. I looked at him as I offered him a handgun. "For that." I said.