Scene 1 - Dalek attack

A small spaceship, enough to contain the small pilot cabin with leading into the back for some gear or storage to place items, small or large. The centre of the ship with its wings on each side and it's rocket blasters at the back, soaring through the infinite space, rushing off from red death rays firing aimlessly and almost everywhere as the ship desperately dodges and tries to avoid the lasers. The ship twirls and hauls and spins to miss them, by inches. The craft is already damaged. Inside, two pilots inside arguing and shouting in this matter of life and death. The controls frying. Two spinning black seats with the wheel as a massive stick on the left with the lighted scanner at the front displaying the images, of what lies ahead in space, the schematic of the ship and the damages highlighted red, a danger reading on the end of the right-wing. The other incoming ship is marked behind – a Dalek saucer!

The buttons and other gadgets marked along in the dark room is scattered in front of the two pilots. Navy blue jackets and legs and their thick black boots, obviously for survival purposes. Nothing on their belts, no gun or no radio. A communicator attached by the right where the co-pilots sits, as Blake calls out on the radio, the strong, well-built bald man, yet short and lippy as he yells and shouts. The other pilot, Fies, a confident, good-looking man of his late 20s with sweat pouring out of his head as he panics in the skirmish, scared and angry, and he and his friend fights in the battle. Fies holds and flies the ship as skillfully as possible in the hunt.

Blake:

Dido this is Blake, this is Blake, do you read me?

Fies:

It's damaged don't you understand!

Blake:

Well we'll never make it like this!

Fies:

Then for once shut up and let me concentrate!

BANG! More sparks as another hit on the other side of the ship, the edge of the left-wing.

Blake:

Left-wing hit! Damn! This really was a suicide mission! We never actually got that much from Gallifrey in the first place! And now we got up in that stupid little war they're in!

Fies:

It's not Gallifrey and the Time Lords we need to worry about now! It's the Daleks!

The saucer is revealed, the red lasers zapping almost everywhere. Inside, a control centre where the Daleks begin preparing to fire at the walls of the ship, the Bronze Daleks firing and launching their missiles out, as they cry out. Three Daleks on each side firing, with two more Daleks in the middle. 

Dalek 1:

THE SHIP'S TRAJECTORY IDENTIFIES COURSE FOR THE PLANET DIDO! ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND SIXTY THREE RELS!

Dalek 2:

NEVERTHELESS, DALEK COMMAND ON SKARO HAS ORDERED THAT THE SHIP AND THE TIME LORD TECHNOLOGY IS NOT TO BE TAKEN! THEY ARE TO BE EXTERMINATED!

Dalek 1:

THE SHIP IS TO BE EXTERMINATED! EXTERMINATED!

Daleks:

WE OBEY!

The Daleks increase their firing range and power, with Fies dodging the missiles and lasers best as possible. ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP!

Blake:

We're too far out here! We'll never get back home, even with help!

Fies:

Help?

Blake:

Well yeah. I sent a distress call out to Gallifrey, and they said a Time Lady was on the way.

Fies:

Why did you give them our location then if we're trying to escape them?

Blake:

Because we need all the help we can get to escape the Daleks! And now they're increasing firepower! That help better be here soon!

We hear deeper in the ship the sound of a materializing, a craft arriving, a TARDIS...

That must be her now!

Doctor:

That must be him you mean.

The Eighth Doctor rushes into the ship and examines the state of the craft, in a perilous situation.

I'm the Doctor and you need to come with me if you want to live.

Blake:

Oh, well I was expecting a woman.

Doctor:

No time for that. We need to get back to my ship and get out of here!

Fies:

You can't!

Doctor:

Oh yes I can. I do this sort of thing all the time.

Fies:

We can't leave the tech behind. We need it so badly back on Dido?

Doctor:

Dido? You haven't thrown yourself into this war have you just to steal some belongings of my people? No wonder the Daleks are after you. Looking at your ship now, it's certain you won't make it there.

Blake:

Well can't you get us out of here with all the stuff intact.

Doctor:

We're wasting time here! It doesn't matter about your primitive tech that got yourself into this mess, we need to leave now.

Somebody runs in, to stand in the door. A small woman rushes with thick black hair, and her white trench coat wrapped up as she bursts in.

Woman:

Sorry I'm late everyone, you all need to get out of...

She looks up at the Doctor, and the two instantly recognize each other.

Doctor:

Susan? Susan Foreman?

Fies:

You two know each other or something?

Doctor:

What on earth are you doing here?

Fies:

You haven't answered my question Doctor!

Doctor:

Well, she... she's... she's my granddaughter.

Susan:

Hello grandfather.

(Opening titles)