Scene 5 - I will not fight

Deeper within the caves, with a higher descent and four other leading passageways, a big wooden desk in the centre with a high roof of rock with some occasional dripping water at the top. Three final members of the party, or the group. A small fat woman, Tesh, a rude selfish woman with a strange bappy hair, the sort of slaggy girl at your school who is passive-aggressive to you because she is nasty, who envies you. A miserable little grump. On the other side of the table, annoying her out, the two "Ugly Sisters" – two males dressed up as women. Harry, a small man and his buck teeth with black heels playing with his friend sat beside him, James, a man with a blonde wig and a slaggy, high-pitched voice, the sort of strange man who wants to be a woman. Tesh places her body away from the male's direction, and the make-up littered on the table.

James:

Pass me the lipstick there Harry!

Harry:

Ooh, so commanding dear James.

James is handed the lipstick, highlighting his lips, whilst Harry plays with his hair in the mirror.

James:

Mind the water there dear, something ought to be done about that spill. Perhaps that fit guy Fies will sort it out.

Harry:

How does my hair look darling?

James:

A little bit flat dear. It needs more spice to get the lads feeling turned on.

Tesh:

Oh, shut up you two! For god's sake!

Harry:

You leave my James alone. We can be whoever we want to be!

The others begin entering loudly, as the others turn to see them. The Doctor and Susan enter first with Laos and the gun at their backs, followed by Fies and the others.

Doctor:

Quite right. Some place you got here. A spot of leakage? I can help, I'm a Doctor.

Laos:

Sit down!

The Doctor and Susan sit on the far side of the desk with the bored Tesh, as the two strange men begin eyeing up the Doctor and Susan. The others keep standing, with Laos and Fies commanding the situation. James and Harry's head tilt at the Time Lords as they begin whispering to each other.

Harry:

He's gorgeous James darling.

James:

The girl seems rather unsettled, perhaps we should comfort her.

Tesh:

Fies, Laos, what's been going on.

Laos:

You need a better attitude girl! Now shut up! And you two, and you Fies and Blake, talk!

Doctor:

Well, what do you want us to talk about?

Harry:

Ooh, he's good.

James:

Yes. But I still prefer the other one. I think he may be a little too out of our league. Too hard to get.

Theo:

Tell me babes, what you doing here?

Fies: